SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

please, research ANTIFA....then, google, MUGSHOTS of ANTIFA....and return...

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If they are "mere anecdotes" there is a ton of anecdotes.

3. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

4. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

what exactly do you need to be shown???

5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

all of these buildings that you are seeing in this pic or about ONE year to TWO years old....MILLION DOLLAR CONDO's above the shops....and you want to search for something "GOOD" in this scenario???

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Thanks to Ngo people are seeing the truth to what is happening.

7. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

HOWEVER...if you are LIBERAL....this can't be!!! this is FOX NEWS!!! this is fake...

8. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

6 block area. How isolated could these things be?

9. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

LIBERALISM is a MENTAL ILLNESS, that is how!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

It did for black people. Do you deny this?

• Like Like x 1
  11. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

at least in PORTLAND, there are not allowing it....

• Like Like x 1
  12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Those videos make me think of the one where a girl is condemning two girls trying to erase or remove BLM in graffiti posted on their wall.

13. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

14. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

15. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I can see the unintended consequences already. If they don't let the protesters "cope" by shutting down a few city blocks and having a haight-ashbury styled party, it could lead to vandalism, drug addiction, lack of work ethic, STDs, bad hygiene, panhandling, looting, arson, and other anti-social activities.

16. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

17. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

:thumbup:

18. horninchicago

I was responding to @Mr. Deez. He was asking if it is possible that the videos are only showing a very isolated area in this CHAZ and only a few people are doing these things. I was making your point by asking how that could be since it is such a small area to begin with. So...I think we agree.

19. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

it is down to 4blocks....a soccer field and baseball field...

20. horninchicago

So even less chance it's just a few bad apples and fake news from Fox.

21. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

it is the entrance....a 100 yard street...and two side streets.....that's it...

• Like Like x 1
  22. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

when REALITY doesn't fit their narrative....they say FOX NEWS!!!! all my superliberal friends have gone down there and someone they don't see ANY of the destruction....only the KOOMBAYA part....I kid you not....I guess there are no visible arms during the day....and they (in their HOOD-WINKED, dim-witted way) think things are great....

• Like Like x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't doubt that some violence and a lot of vandalism have taken place. However, if Husker's kid says he only saw weed, music, and art, I'm not in a position to dispute him. I don't know him, but I'm not aware of him having a reason to lie. What I suspect is that there were some violent encounters with the police and a lot of vandalism. Once the police left, they probably loaded up on weed and calmed down.

Like I said to Husker, none of this makes this thing ok or no big deal. Shutting down police precincts is a very big deal and very dangerous even if the people inside are just doping up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

In other words, business as usual.

• Winner Winner x 1
  26. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

I can tell you what happened....even ANTIFA has to sleep...they left and slept in the morning and some families even came by...then, as the day went on...more hijinx ensued...at night...not good...look at all the videos I loaded...they tell the story...

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

DAD, go to google and search for ANTIFA mugshots and tell me if any of these folks would stop at weed....I can make a guess of what they are doing....

28. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

YOU are a very observant HUMAN, NASHHORN....that lady has stuck with me throughout...SHE WAS SO RIGHT!!!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  29. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

The big question is, is CHAZ better than Seattle? Is BLM providing security services? Are they taking the trash out to the landfill? Is there freedom to be an entrepreneur? Do private property owners get to use their resources the way they want? Will their be a prosperous economy to provide food, clothes, etc?

If so, more power to them. If not...

30. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

you're kidding, right?