SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

And I suspect your neighborhood is beginning to wake up just like my friends. I mentioned a friend that lives in the burbs a while back. She's a livelong democrat that the riots have turned into a Republican. She has no faith in Lighthead and hates Pritzker. She has a definite fear the rioters will make it out to her neighborhood and destroy her house. That's certainly a realistic possibility.

A couple of weeks ago her and her son had their guns out on the kitchen table making sure they were functional and they were stocked with ammo.

And she WAS a lifelong democrat.

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I do have some Trump supporters around me but I doubt the others are coming around.

3. horninchicago

Oh, and it's funny that rioting and looting is okay until someone fears it will impact her neighborhood.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

#POLICEAREDOINGITALL

6. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

When they start that zhit in Corpus Christi I will assemble the carbine, break out the ammo and lay waste to their worthless azzes and burn their tents and sell their women into captivity.

Until then, I have more important things to consider, such as how we might get a bowl game against the Aggies.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Upon reflection, the Corpus cops would shoot all of them in short order. I could read about it in the San Antonio paper over breakfast the next morning. Bacon, home made biscuits and huevos mexicanos.

8. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

If not the cops, certainly the locals. Hispanics have about zero interest or support for the Burn & Loot Movement.

Not sure how many blacks are really that fired up about it either. Seems like it's only white leftists.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

D D
    Yes . Are there enough of the idiot white leftists who will actually vote?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

11. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

12. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I hope all Kamal's official campaign functions are just like that one. Maybe people will begin to see what they're voting for.

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

You guys just don’t get it. Those people are just “misunderstood”

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

...we look to you for guidance....

• Like Like x 1
  16. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

My "guidance" would include giving the funeral homes advance notice, but would put an end to beatings from police.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

...just say the word!

• Hot Hot x 2
  18. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

19. horninchicago

Unfortunately, if someone put the well deserved bullet between that *******'s eyes. it would make him the latest martyr and role model.

20. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

HIC,

That would be dangerous since there is nothing behind those eyes to stop the bullet, might hit someone else.

• Hot Hot x 1
  21. horninchicago

:D

22. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  23. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This is encouraging. Some vulgar language from Antifa guys that a patriot abruptly handles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

METH HEAD UNIVERSITY....freshmen class

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Their parents must be so proud.

27. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

^ I had to read before I gave it a wtf
    Not because I did not believe the headline but I HAD to see how they shoveled to BS.
    Nor very clever but will have haters nodding agreement

29. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Top left -- Little Orphan Annie gone bad
    Top next to left -- Failed child actor following his shrink's advice to blow off some steam.
    Top next to right -- Last seen sniffing glue at the skate park.
    Top right -- Holds a life long grudge against cops because one impregnated her mother (with her) and was never seen or heard from since.
    Bottom left -- Angry at the world after she failed to win the Elfaba role at her high school musical Wicked.
    Bottom next to left -- Hey man, I'm just in it for the drugs, nobody said nothing about getting arrested.
    Bottom right -- You've got your mother in a whirl. Not sure if you're a boy or a girl. Rebel, Rebel, your face is a mess, Rebel, Rebel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Looks like she fell out of an Ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

• Funny Funny x 1