SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

they ARE!!! the FEDS are doubling back and charging those that were released with FEDERAL FELONIES!!!

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

They will likely claim over crowding. You know, better to have plenty of room than lock up these POS.

3. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

4. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

6. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

these people are bat crap crazy!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

She suffered long before the mugshot

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  10. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Texn
    Interesting thing about all the people arrested is how otherwise weird they are.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

That's the truth. Whether they're young, tattoo'd, pierced, and blue-haired or just old and grubby-looking there's something a little off about them. It makes you wonder what they did before the "revolution".

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Clean
    Excellent q

14. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

If you look at their mugshots and police records....tons of criminals....lots of "gender questioning"...lots of self-loathing KOOKS....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

17. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Guys like this are why the Democratic Party shouldn't be hopping in the sack with radicals like this loon. It costs them elections, and there's no satisfying them. The routine liberal virtue signaling definitely isn't going to be enough. To them, Ted Wheeler may as well be Ted Cruz.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

An ex-stripper? Damn, would you want a table dance from a chick who looks like that?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  21. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Hard to believe somebody could make Wheeler look like a good choice, but maybe there is.

Portland and Seattle remind me of teenagers rebelling against their parents for no good reason. What the hell did the USA ever do to them that they'd want a Communist leader?

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Texn
    I know I gave you a hard time for living in Seattle but wowzer aren't you glad it is not Portland?

23. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

in a word> yes, but the two are so close (like driving from Austin to Houston, plus 10 minutes)...I'm afraid once they are totally in control of Portland, they set their sights on Seattle....I am on the Olympic Peninsula, an hour ferry ride away, and a nice twenty minute drive...
    It's watching WHO these people are and what they are doing and getting more out of control by the day....

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I say let them have else they want. Wheeler is a POS. I'd love to see him lose, even if it's to this freak show.

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

"They" are getting out of control because NO ONE stops them.
    We are seeing "lite" versions of this all over the country and it is freakin scary

Look what happened to that couple on St. Louis

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

27. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Total disconnect and ignorance of history on display. Her skirt has images of Chairman Mao, Che Guevara, and some other similar types. That dumba$$ cleric with a collar is posing happily next to her. Does he not realize that Chairman Mao would have killed him and any other religious clerics and all of their 'flocks'. Che would have made them work in a forced labor agriculture camp before killing them. His religion (whatever it is) would not be tolerated in a far leftist country. And clerics like him would be among the first killed. Total ignorance and disconnect.

• Like Like x 2
  28. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

That phrase seems to describe the movement perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Build the wall.... around Portland.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Being a "Communist" is all fun and games when you live in a country that allows you to choose that thought. When its forced down your throat and up your *** however, you'll quickly change your mind.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Hot Hot x 1