SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Fair enough haha!

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I hear Aunt Jemima is being re-branded as Antifa Jer-mama Syrup.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Easier to just embrace it.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Uncle Ben's rice is getting rebranded too.

5. horninchicago

Everything is racist. However, comma....

I am watching on the Golf Channel a rerun of a Tiger Woods show about all his wins because, of course, being that everyone is racist, Tiger is practically all you see and hear about on GC. Any who...They showed Trump last year awarding Tiger the Presidential Medal of Freedom, naturally, since Trump is so racist himself.

I guess Trump did that to sway a few black voters but must have just wanted to piss off his racist white nationalist base. Sounds like a bad strategy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

My memory is that back at that time, the three most wealthy and popular advertising pitchmen were Tiger, Oprah and Michael Jordan
    It will never be enough

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

No body saw this coming.:rolleyes1:

• poop poop x 1
  10. horninchicago

Not the free wheeling doped up peace and love art festival morons.

11. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

You can take the brotha out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the brotha.

It also works for Mexicans in the barrio, and white people and the trailer park.

12. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

I hope the court throws the book at her and gives her the whole eighty years. The right to protest peacefully does not include the right to commit a felony in the process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

14. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m shocked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

We did that while I worked for the federal govt. They would find the perfect set of facts, then hammer someone very publicly, making sure it got maximum media coverage. The idea was to make an example, send a message. Usually it involved trying to get out in front of some new sort of consumer fraud/protect the public.
    But I dont know if a state/county is willing to do the same (those people have to run for re-election). Hopefully. It appears they have her.
    (now that I said that, watch her father turn out to be a billionaire who will stop at no cost to get her off on some community service nonsense)

16. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Government has lost their balls to the left, nothing will happen to her or people like her. The rest of us just have to take it and realize that we either wake up and take back our country or keep our mouths shut and our heads down because this country is turning into 1936 Nazi Germany.

17. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Whatever your conception of God may be I don't imagine it has anything to do with public facilities and communication technologies

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

19. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hey Driver I think that is what Clean was saying in a indirect tact. But I could be wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how long CHAZ can go on?
    Will they continue to get the free food and water donations?
    Will lefty whackos across the country send money?
    Can the warlord Raz solidify his control?
    Will Seattle police continue to put their lives ar risk going in?
    How long will the Mayor and Gov allow this to go on?
    Will media get bored covering it?
    Is a oeaceful dismantling possible?

This is not Occupy Wall Street. So much more dangerous

21. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

AG Bill Barr said Sunday that it was first and foremost up to the local and state governments to protect the citizens of Seattle. Trump has said the feds won't do anything unless asked.

The Mayor and Governor don't seem to be inclined to do anything. The Mayor compared it to the old hippie "Summer of Love" from the 60s and then walked that comparison back. Gov. Inslee is AWOL. Glad I don't own a condo in CHOP. It could be a long, hot summer up there.

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

They are shooting each other. BIG surprise
    I don't see this ending well for some of the BLM/ antifa idiots

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The more of them (CHAZ residents) that kill each other, the better for the rest of us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

:popcorn:

Looking forward to watching the democrats eat their own.

• Agree Agree x 3
  27. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Surprise! Never could have seen that coming...

28. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

It should be fun watching Seattle "wind down" CHOP. I wonder what their approach will be, the carrot (rewards of some kind) or the stick (send in SWAT and arrest the resistors).

29. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

As SH said, they’re just trying to “cope”.

As LH said, you can’t blame the murderer because they were just trying to cope and you don’t know their mindset.

30. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

How about this quote from Seattle's Top Cop:

“This is not about politics, and I’m not a politician. This is a debate about life or death. So we need a plan… I cannot stand by, not another second and watch another black man, or anyone really, die in our streets while people aggressively thwart the efforts of police and other first responders from rescuing them.”

Residents near Seattle’s CHOP ask what took city so long to move to break up protest

First of all, after two weeks or more, they finally need a plan and second, doesn't her quote make it seem like black lives are a little more important that white lives?

• Like Like x 1