Smythe

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by No le hace, Mar 8, 2012.

1. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Sweet!

[​IMG]

This is always the time of the year when it seems like we just signed the next national championship class and have a bunch of verbals from the next national championship class.

2. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

After my Bama rant above, I must say that I am very excited that Smythe chose UT. Very good get. [​IMG]

3. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

a beast!! welcome, Mr Smythe!! [​IMG]

4. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

His dad did his undergrad at Baylor and went to TAMU med school.

Glad to have this kid. : [​IMG]

5. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

So that's why they're ragging on him over on texags...ag fan is well-known for turning on their own, and I guess that also includes sons of their own. Smythe's a huge add for next year's class.

6. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

7. rememberthealamo

rememberthealamo 250+ Posts

...aggie had a med school during Smyhtes father college life?....fact check please...

8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Keep reading and looking at these links - is he 6'3" or is he 6'6"?

9. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

10. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

11. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

That is just stupid. Students generally affiliate much more closely with their undergrad institution. When people go to a graduate school that isn't on the main campus, they usually have little affiliation and affinity for the undergrad athletics of where they attend.

That is true. In college I once had two professors that had done undergraduate work at Texas A&M and got their masters and PHD degrees at UT but still were Aggie fans for life poor devils.