Snow Storm Stuff

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Chop, Feb 14, 2021.

1. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sad thing is things under the Green new deal will only get worse, higher energy costs and more black/brown outs by necessity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. We're outgrowing our infrastructure and we're strapped with this green ****.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Has there ever been a renewable fuel products plant that was successful? NO! NO! and HELL NO! Only successful to the people able to get idiots to invest. There have been three successful renewable fuel plants in the world, and all three using the same US technology but built in Asia..

Remember "bio fuels" or "junk to fuel"? They don't work, but they don't threaten the Dems sugar daddy and his railroad.

Last question - how many train wrecks were there last year versus how many pipeline explosions/leaks? But that's ok as the liberals drive their electric cars and sensible people watch their gasoline cost $9/barrel more to be transported by rail as opposed to the pipeline, but a goodly portion of that $9 worms its way into the politicians pockets.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You're gonna need to move to Oklahoma for a few things in the future. 1) air conditioning 2) conservative population.

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

My brother already has. He's been hiding living there for about 15 years. However, that was mostly because of bounty hunters and baby mamas wanting child support payments in Texas.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Most of the Eastern 1/3 of Oklahoma or so is some nice-looking terrain. I don't have anything against the State of Oklahoma, or even the universities themselves. I just despise Sooner sports and Sooner fans in groups of 3 or more.

But yeah, it's a bit embarrassing that we looked like a 3rd World country during the big snow/ice storm while things were mostly fine in Oklahoma and other neighboring states.

7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Oh no! It's like a cancerous tumor. Cut it off QUICK!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1