So far the Big XII teams, except Colorado

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Sangre Naranjada, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

have performed as I hoped they would.

Outstanding job Mizzou! I guess being part of the SEC! SEC! SEC! didn't make a bit of difference for the pigs. They still got their asses obliterated by a Big XII squad. Good. Maybe fewer of their ******* posters will be invading the board this offseason.

Great comeback Tech! Al Groh never knew what hit him.

Great job aggy. You also performed exactly as I hoped. f**k you bunch of booger eating tards.

Now if the rest of the Big XII schools will go out and win, then I'll be happy for the conference. But you'll never see me going to an LSU or Arky site and spouting any conference smack. Because that's just stupid and pathetic. You hear me pig fans? Stupid and pathetic!

2. DeadHorse

DeadHorse 1,000+ Posts

Next time I see an Arky poster talk about how they'd "dominate" the Big 12 North, I'm going to post a link to the box score from the Cotton Bowl.

3. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard 100+ Posts

Amen. Good day for the Big 12 and the smack talking SEC is 1 and 2 for the day.

4. tropheus

tropheus 1,000+ Posts

go West Virginia!

5. crackamacgowski

crackamacgowski 100+ Posts

f**k the SEC.

6. Austin10

Austin10 100+ Posts

Last year's win over Minnesota topped this one though. GJ Red Raiders

7. bularry

bularry 250+ Posts

if CU doesn't spot Ala that 20 point lead, then we'd be looking at a really strong big12 showing. oh well, at least we split the 2 matchups with SEC.

8. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

I love watching OOC teams play tech in bowl games. They get a lead and get all comfy in that lead now knowing that tech is going to score another 20000 points sooner or later.

Wiht tech, you ahve to keep piling it on forever and ever.

9. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

I'm not rooting for OU to win theirs... otherwise I'm pleased with everyone's performance except CU.

10. Sangre Naranjada

11. Sangre Naranjada

12. HORNOCOPIA

HORNOCOPIA < 25 Posts

I always enjoy watching Tech play as well as most of the other Texas schools. But I cannot stand the Aggies. If you look over on the Ag forums they are just trashing Tech as retards and bad sports. I know it shouldn't bother me but A&M has the most disrespectful fans and act they are something special. Their team sucks and their fans are worse I hope we stop screwing around and pound them by 50 next year.

13. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

Let's Go Mountaineers!

14. texashorn

texashorn 100+ Posts

How can you root for OU??? I hope they get their asses handed to them. The Aggies are just losers, except when they play us.

15. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

I'm rooting for OU. WVA fan is easily as delusional as aggy fan. I hope they get the absolute **** kicked out of them.

16. Sangre Naranjada

17. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts

I usually root for the conference... even OU or A&M. But it doesn't bother me a bit if they lose.

18. okhorns

okhorns 100+ Posts

My favorite team is Texas. My runner up team is the current opponent for the land(coat) thieves.

Go Mountaineering hillbillies [​IMG]

19. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Ever since Tech beat Cal in 2004 and shut that puss Aaron Rodgers up, I have had a special place in my heart for them. Aggy cant stand them because they cant beat them and the whole classless thing is a joke as aggy once again proved this bowl season. No one does classless better than aggy.

20. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

OU v. WVU - I'm cheering for an entertaining game (like OU v. Boise State last year).

Either way, it's win-win. If OU wins, then the Big 12 looks better. If OU loses, then f**k OU. They got beat again in a BCS bowl game.

21. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

The bowl season shows how underrated the Big 12 has been the entire year. [​IMG]

22. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

23. Burnt Orange Bevo

Burnt Orange Bevo 1,000+ Posts

24. TXBabe97

TXBabe97 250+ Posts

Under no circumstances will I ever root for ou. Ever.

Go WVA!!

25. emears

emears 100+ Posts

26. Sangre Naranjada

Guys, read my other posts. I'm not actively rooting for OU. I'm not actively rooting for OU. I'm not actively rooting for OU. I'll just be happy for the conference if they win.

27. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

I agree with Naranjada about OU tonight.

A slight clarification - I don't think Tech came back as much as UVA just went limp and gave it away. It wasn't like a furious string of 80 yard TD drives - Tech scored, Virginia turned the ball over inside the 5, Tech scored again, UVA went 3 and out, Tech kicks a field goal.

All Virginia needed was a first down or two somewhere in there and I think they still win... but obviously Tech is well-suited to coming back fast, which is what they did.

28. NBMisha

NBMisha 500+ Posts

Still, if Groh had any accurate view of tech he would not be risking turnovers late in the game.

Tech self destructed on three prior drives and UVA was lulled into a sense of security. Without the self destruction, Tech would have cruised to the win in the 4Q. It was inevitable.

Like others, I enjoy Tech surprising these other teams.

29. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

30. HornFan16

HornFan16 100+ Posts

Count me with the crowd that can't believe any horn fans would root for OU to win a BCS bowl. I'm all for the Big XII, but how will OU winning actually help Texas? Will voters next year really care if the Big XII was 6-2 or 5-3 in bowls?

If we take care of business we will be fine. Beat OU and we can win the Big XII. Lose to them and we will lose it as normal. It is that simple. A BCS win only helps them recruit even better and gives their fans more reason to gloat about OU's recent success. Who really wants to hear about that for the entire offseason? Another big stage loss will help to silence them for awhile.