So far the Big XII teams, except Colorado

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Sangre Naranjada, Jan 1, 2008.

1. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

2. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

There is no "good" in OU winning another BCS bowl for Texas so the notion of wanting it for the Big 12 conference makes no sense. I care more about UT than simply whats good for the conference

3. MinnesotaHorn

MinnesotaHorn 25+ Posts

4. txtxyeha

txtxyeha 250+ Posts

I'm not going to tell you to root for this team or that team tonight b/c I am assuming none of you will be at the game tonight therefore yelling at your TV has no affect on the outcome. With that being said OU slapping UWV around tonight is good for the 'Horns. You all know that.

Luuuuuuuke, don't give in to the Dark Side.

5. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

I'm not pulling for the conference, and I guess I'm not really pulling for OU, more against WVA. Their fanbase is just ridiculously delusional after only 3 years of being decent.

I will say I'd rather all the other schools in the B12 be strong. I'm not one for all the conference big dick arguements, but I'd rather see the Top 25 peppered w/ B12 teams than not.

6. TexLaw04

TexLaw04 500+ Posts

Speaking of Tech, is anyone scared of them next year? They said on the broadcast that they only graduate one offensive starter. We play them in Lubbock in '08. I have a feeling they will be good -- like might possibly contend for the South title good.

7. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

8. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

9. brandons87

brandons87 250+ Posts

10. MinnesotaHorn

MinnesotaHorn 25+ Posts

In reply to: