So, is AM sharing tonight's PPV money?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by hoju, Sep 17, 2011.

1. hoju

hoju < 25 Posts

I was just wondering...

With all of A&M's recent recent pontifications about the need to distribute third-tier broadcast rights equally, are they sharing the pay-per-view revenue from tonight's Idaho game with the rest of their conference mates?

Methinks the answer is "no." Me also thinks that the answer would be "no" in the SEC.

2. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

a&m likes to preach conservatism and capitalism but only as it applies to them. if anyone else wants something on their own, its unfair.

3. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

The 8 bucks they made really would be hard to split 10 ways anyway. [​IMG]

4. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Umm....80 cents each.

OHHHHHhhhh. You meant hard for an AGGY to figure out how to split.

5. everybodygodeep

everybodygodeep 500+ Posts

If your star running back took 29 carries to barely break 100 yards against a team like idaho, would you want people to see it?

6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Great point.

7. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

They had to settle for field goals three times against IDAHO? Dang, Idaho must be good.

8. Touchdown

Touchdown 100+ Posts

If aggy can draw one penny from any revenue source made in the Big12 then we deserve the kick in the *** they gave us. I can't believe how spineless those in charge of this Titanic have become.

Lock the lock box down and throw away the key for aggy until this is settled.

9. JJxvi

JJxvi 100+ Posts

Pretty sure everyone agreed that one tier 3, non-conference game could be reserved for each team. Not sure anyone agreed that by signing a tier 3 contract with the tier 1 rights holder, a school and media conglomerate could manipulate how conference games could fall to tier 3 to benefit an individual school.

10. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

i'm pretty sure everyone agreed to the LHN too.

11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Absolutely positive Aggy signed 10 year agreement with Big 12 last year.

12. JJxvi

JJxvi 100+ Posts

If you are "absolutely positive" you should be able to file a FOIA request for the document. Care to wager?

13. yourlordarileus

yourlordarileus 250+ Posts

I was looking for the aggy game on tv, thats where it was. haha

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

15. satam55

satam55 < 25 Posts