So, who you rooting for in the Big XII CG?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by trueut2003, Nov 29, 2010.

1. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Nebraska for sure. They can go play UConn or whomever. Then, make OU go play Boise State again! That would be perfect.

But, I think OU blows them off the map, rolls in the Fiesta Bowl, steals some recruit of ours, and it will be so sickening that when you read this thread back, you won't believe there were even two sides of the debate presented.

2. Horn-N-LA

Horn-N-LA 1,000+ Posts

I would love to see a '92 Texas-Baylor game with officials blowing it on purpose for both teams. No one scores and it goes to 25 overtimes where finally the Pelini's, so enraged, bo strangles stoops at the 50, thus in turn unleashing the inbreds of oklahoma to rush the field and trample the pelini's and string them up to the goalposts. No Big 12 champion is named for the first and only time in its illustrious history.

3. Santafe

Santafe 500+ Posts

I am incapable of cheering for OU. Having said that, I also realize that Bob Stoops is superior to Mack in both positioning Oklahoma to compete for the Big 12 championship AND win the conference trophy every year.

4. NebLHAB

NebLHAB 500+ Posts

HI McDunn...

You don't LIVE in Nebraska if you're saying that. You haven't been booed, cursed, had your **** stolen, farts try to start fights w your wife (husband?), have your neighbors refuse to speak to you then act sanctimonious instead of the myopic, religeous finatic asses they truely are.

Mrs and I talked about this during our 14.5 hour drive home and decided to NOT root against ou but hope NU walked out of our conf w nothing more than the half-trophy they already have.

We'll watch Sat night, drink our Wild Turkey, eat nachos and hope Pelini explodes on national TV like he did v aNm. Entertainment's where you find it.

Beat the HELL outta whoever's NEXT!

m/

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Huisache,

Sorry, but you obviously don't know Frank Beamer personally and have never met him or been around him. True, he is one of the best coaches in America. Unfortuantely, he runs a rotten program full of criminals, wannabes, and all around scumbags, paid for primarily with airplane tickets and insurance annuities.

His 1995 or 96 team still holds the record for most starters (18 or 19) out on bond while playing in a bowl game. The payoffs for assaults, rape ,etc are legend. The Vick brothers (although you have to admit that the younger Vick did rehab some, making his second sexual assault of a minor a 16 yr old vs the first 14 yr old) are his "poster boys". Then of course there is Drunkenmiller, aka, drunkenrapist - how many charges against him?

I had the "priviledge" of sitting a few rows behind his team in Joe Robbie while they watched the convicts play UVA. Never in all my years have I witnessed a more classless group, screaming and cussing the families of the Miami players. I have to hand it to Beamer's language arts tutors because those guys could use 4 or 5 hyphens in a single word.

Beamer is a classless piece of ****, who has paid his players and overlooked their horrific behavior for years. Why do you think he is toxic for new jobs?

7. baoklhorn

baoklhorn 1,000+ Posts

Go Cornhuskers.

Make Texas look ---- uh well ....presentable [​IMG]

Ou does not need another title.

Totally for Nebraska

8. longtex

longtex Guest

0u might be chicken-******* ********, but they're our chicken-******* ********. Anybody who lives in Texas' hat is closer to my heart than a bunch of whiny ******* three-quarters of the way to Canada.

Screw Nebraska - let's send 'em outta the XII the same way they came in: losing the CCG. I'm just sorry it ain't us that does it.

If at all possible, with a FG to win by one after a last-second miracle catch is reviewed to death and the inconclusive replay lets the field call stand. Nebby Coach Penile spits all over the ref bitching about it, and the ref hits him with 15 more yards, turning the questionable 47-yarder into a 32-yard chipshot, following which Penile screams and foams so much he chokes up his pancreas, spleen, and 12 1/2 feet of small intestine, and is a no-show at the post-game presser.

I ain't proud of it, but on CCG day, I am a Sooner.

9. jmanh

jmanh 25+ Posts

It's been steady back and forth smack with the Sooners over many years. It's annoying at times but par for the course when it comes to intense rivals. We do give as good as we get.

Husker smack was nonexistent for many years then became intense after the '09 CCG and never really let up. This smack became hard to stomach with all the weird stuff about Texas-led conspiracies.

I hate to admit it but right now I prefer the Sooner fanbase over the NU one, at least on the message boards. I guess the Husker fans are nice in person but I don't see them in person -- I just read what they have to say.

I don't care if OU wins another Big 12 title. That will make it 7-2, Stoops over MB. It'll be more obvious to everyone that we are clearly second fiddle to OU in the Big 12. The goal of every team is to first and foremost win the conference. It's not to win 10+ games per season as the spin has suggested.

10. centexorange

centexorange 1,000+ Posts

Won't be watching and could care less.

11. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Thanks for the heads up on VaTech; didn't know that.

As for OU, I hope everybody has seen the Marcus Dupree documentary on 30 on 30; he admits to getting a double wide from Barry S and still owns it. It really makes the old Barry look like a piece of S and the new Barry looks even worse. Though he does come across better than Dupree's preacher "friend." Fred Akers comes off real good.

I still like OU in this one. They haven't been caught cheating since Stoops showed up and do a classic screw up almost every year. This year it was their final drive against the Aggies, when they ran every time and couldn't score but did waste a lot of clock. Made the payoff pass against OSU all the more amazing.

And like I said, the state of Oklahoma is starting to grow on me. When I lived in Amarillo some people there referred to Oklahoma as Texas' attic, where all the junk got stored.

12. TXThorn

TXThorn Guest

I got very few enjoyable moments out of this Big12 season. Among the few were Texas beating Nebraska and sending them out losers against us, and Missouri beating OU. In my eyes OU beat us this year and will not play for a MNC...so there is nothing more they can take from us that they didn't earn on the field by winning the RRS.

But there is one thing the Sooners can do for me in exchange for another Big12 title...deny final satisfaction from the *****-*** Pelini brothers and the state of Nebraska. We have seen Stoops and company take the trophy before, and they beat us so in my eyes they won that right this year. But to see the a-hole Pelini's hoist the trophy and walk off to the Big10 with a prickish satisfaction grin and a middle finger to the Big12 as a final parting gift...NO THANKS!

So we beat NU, you think they will be sad about that if they still win the conference championship? We get to redeem ourselves against OU in Dallas next October in an effort to bring the Big 12 (-2) trophy back to Austin. But if Nebraska walks away champs, the final blow has been dealt and a defector takes home the final crown. And with the biggest pricks in the world running the show there...nope! For one game and one game only, I'm backing our enemy. One final kick in the nuts to the Huskers on the way out, courtesy of the South division. We'll deal with the Sooners next year.

13. HI_McDunnough

HI_McDunnough 500+ Posts

NebLHAB

I said that because OU is our biggest rival. Under no circumstances should anyone who has ever attended the University of Texas root for scum sucking land thieves.

I don't like Pelini either but that does not change the fact that there is nothing worse that Swill U. Nothing. [​IMG]

14. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

15. TXThorn

TXThorn Guest

What was a harder choice was A&M vs. OU. With Aggies back playing better and a factor and the natural hatred for both...it was tough. "Go Aggies, beat those sorry land thieves....wait, I mean...go Sooners beat those damn goat molesters...wait, wait...oh nevermind...everyone at this game just Go to Hell" [​IMG]

16. dcc8203

dcc8203 100+ Posts

Nothing good comes from an OU victory. Nothing.

That any Horn fan could think otherwise...well, the logic escapes me.

NU is gone, and good riddance to them. Their affect on our recruiting will continue to diminish. We own them.

Period, end of paragraph.

Another Big 12 championship and a slam dunk BCS victory for Stoops (come on, even he has to spank freaking UConn!) does nothing whatsoever positive for the University of TX.

So all of you NU haters, please put your ill will where it should have never left, in Norman freaking Oklahoma! [​IMG]

17. libertytxn

libertytxn 100+ Posts

18. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

perfect application for the NEUTRON BOMB... [​IMG]

19. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Where do you want to see the ou collapse? CCG or BCS game? I will take the BCS game as that will be the only game on that day and everyone will be watching.