Sometimes Kanye just needs to know when to shut up

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by HornHawk, Sep 13, 2009.

1. HornHawk

HornHawk 250+ Posts

First the Katrina outburst with Mike Myers, then crashing Taylor Swift's award presentation at the VMA's:
    The Link

2. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

3. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

That may be the most classless behavior I've seen exhibited in a public arena in a long time. Maybe ever. Surely he has some type of built in excuse ready for the media.

4. someone

someone 250+ Posts

He's a prick. Beyonce was pretty cool for doing what she did later.

5. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

I know not what to say. To call West a d-bag would be a terrible insult to the rest of the d-bags of the world. I mean serioulsy. Can't wait to hear the song Taylor comes up with about this assclown.

6. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

That's the way he rolls [​IMG]

7. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

8. The Muzzler

The Muzzler 100+ Posts

The blame for Kayne's behavior is cleary the fault of "the vast right wing conspiracy"

9. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

Agree. Kanye is a troll. Kudos to Beyonce for showing some class. I heard Taylor was backstage crying, so at least she got to come out and thank her producers, writers, etc...which she didn't get to do during her presentation.

10. BurntOrangeOrder

BurntOrangeOrder 100+ Posts

I hope this is the beginning of the end for him. I've been tired of his weak flows and faulty, repetitive beats for some time.

11. smwhorn

smwhorn Guest

This was not Kanye's fault. Clearly this was a racist night where the VMA folks did everything they could to oppress and humiliate anyone who did not have white skin. Everyone who isn't a minority hates everyone who is a minority. [​IMG]

12. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

What happend?

Did Kanye jump up and yell, "Barrack Obama doesn't care about white people" or something?

13. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

No, while taylor was accepting an award, kanye went on stage, stole her mic, told her she didnt deserve to win and didnt allow her to finish her speech or thank anyone.

14. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

The people who listen to that kind of music should vote with their wallets and not buy anymore KW cds.

15. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

yeah Beyonce giving Taylor Swift her spotlight when Beyonce accepted her video award was pure class.

Taylor gets her shine

16. 4realhorn

4realhorn 500+ Posts

17. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

I know there has to be some Kanye supporters on this Board -- what do you have to say about his behavior?

18. CanaTigers

CanaTigers 2,500+ Posts

The funniest part was Kanye was shorter than Taylor Swift.

19. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

Well, Kayne is scheduled to be on the premier of the new Leno show tonight. A show that is recorded only 3 hours before it goes on the air. Should be interesting.

20. 1899horn

1899horn 500+ Posts

does he have an album coming out?

21. 3_yard-out

3_yard-out 100+ Posts

People who annoy you....

22. Texas0407

Texas0407 500+ Posts

23. CrazyFoo'

CrazyFoo' 250+ Posts

Kanye is like all of us. We all use that type of decorum--when on the internet.

24. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

They should have had better security to keep the riff-raff off the stage.

25. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

He's just pissed off because that white guy that won American Idol does a better rendition of Heartless.

26. The Muzzler

The Muzzler 100+ Posts

When I saw this stunt, a certain word instantly came to mind, but it is not a politically correct word so I will not share it here.

27. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Let's face it, Kayne works in a musical genre that isn't above exhalting boorish behavior. The guys driving down my street at midnight with the windows down blasting their sound aren't likely to be too disturbed by an artist bravely behaving like an *******.

28. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

29. No ACL

No ACL 250+ Posts

Sometimes Kanye just needs to know when to shut up

for example...anytime there are other people or microphones around. He is a tool and his 15:00 hopefully is about up.