Soros

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Is Soros an epic boogeyman for the right? He seems to be the right's equivalent of the Koch brothers who the left love to rant about.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He spends more than the Kochs on politics worldwide
    Yet his name is always left out of cries for campaign donation reform.
    Why is that?

6. Seattle Husker

Most on the left would happily see a rule in place that would limit Soros, Koch brothers, the NRA and the Unions from campaign influence. The Bernie supporters simply don't know who Soros is because he does a good job of staying in the background. His influence is overplayed by the right.

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Baloney. They want to keep Soros money (and Union money) but cause the Kochs to cease and desist

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Good God man.
    Soros has brought down multiple Governments (for his own profit)
    Destroyed lives, caused businesses to close (for his own profit)
    And he was an actual Nazi collaborator (not a fake one)

9. Seattle Husker

He may just be the most powerful person in the world.

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He's one of the richest

11. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Soros' hedge fund lost a billion dollars in the weeks after the election. He bet against the stock market rally. Too bad he was worth $25 billion.

12. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I don't like Soros, not one tiny bit. He is every bit as much a part of the problem as Koch is.

That said, the "Nazi collaborator" claim is bogus. I'm sure I'll get some of the details wrong, but here's the story as I recall it: Soros was born Jewish but raised secularly. Near the end of WWII, Soros's dad went into hiding and handed the pre-teen (early teen?) Soros off to a Hungarian government official. The guy was forced to work for the Nazis gathering information about Jews but betrayed his bosses, saving many Jewish lives and helping Jews hide their property. Soros mostly just lived with the guy, but spent a day or two following him around at work. Soros later spoke fondly of the experience, because he was proud of helping to sabotage the Nazis.

There are highly edited clips of interviews Soros gave in later years, saying that Soros worked for the Nazis and is proud of it. If you watch the full interviews instead of the clips, the truth comes out.

13. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

Agreed. The left would love to bring the Kochs down and leave Soros standing. That said, it is equally true that the right would love to bring Soros down and leave the Kochs standing.

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Soros identified all the families he personally knew were Jewish to the Nazis. All of those people were taken away. As far as I know, they all died. He did this to save his own life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder how much the Koch Bros are giving to the March for Life? Did they give anything to OWS? BLM?

16. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

Many Jewish organizations have looked into these and similar allegations, and all have concluded that it didn't happen.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Convenient to be a denier here, when all the eye-witnesses were murdered.
    Soros identified all his parents' friends, his classmates' families from school and all the families he knew from Temple. Think about that.

18. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

I deeply pondered this idea months back when I heard the amount of money Soros was spending against Sheriff Joe Arpaio's campaign in Arizona.

Not that I'm a loyal backer of Arpaio, but it was a prime example of how this scumbag floods money into his agenda to subvert the system.

Someone starting an organization dedicated soley to counteract Soros nefarious investments within the U.S. is sorely needed as long as he continues to go unchecked.

If done correctly the public funding would not hurt for willing contributors. This evil POS is one of the most infamous and hated people on the planet.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  19. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

So if all I f the eye witnesses were murdered, how can you be so sure it happened?

I'll give you a hint: The eye witnesses weren't all murdered. The ones who survived were extensively interviewed by various investigators, including Jewish organizations that are not known for being apologetic towards Nazis. The allegations were determined to be unfounded.

Sorts is a total sleazeball in modern politics and his influence needs to be curtailed. But he's not a Nazi, and you should be ashamed for throwing such a serious charge around without a hint of evidence to support it.

20. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Soros funded Sanders campaign too. But Sanders kept screaming "get the money out of politics"! A true hypocrite.

If you think the government is going to enact a law to keep extremely rich people from giving them money, you truly are gullible.

21. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Bud!

You got to be friggin kidding me. Soros pays for violence and you as usual try to lump a Republican donor with the most corrupt political donor that has the ultimate goal of destroying America. The problem with you SH, you like comparing a mass murderer to a candy thief a local 7-Eleven. I guess they are both crimes and are equivalent??? Actually what have the Kock Brothers done that would be considered a crime?

I saw a list a few short years ago and the Kock Bros were like the number 50th top campaign donor. They weren't even the top 5 republican donors. The top 4 donors were all democrat donors of course.

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

23. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Was amusing until I saw the "popular petitions" section filled with crazy leftist demands for DT. :puke:

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Senators (including Ted Cruz) have requested that the State Dept. investigate Soros' Open Society Foundation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I hope they turn over all the right stones, because there's a lot going on with this sleaze ball.

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Macedonians are woke today

[​IMG]

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts