Sorry Cowboys football

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horn6721, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am watching the coverage of a C'Boy scrimage
    Jerry is not my favorite
    But This is all about football. yes Cowboy football and not one word of BLM
    It is so refreshing and so football I am liking it
    Irvin and Newton and NO blm bs
    Cowboys Night: 10 To Watch in Blue-White Scrimmage

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Losing 22-3 to the Football Team who has lost 5 straight. 108 yds total offense, but only had 57 with 2 min left in the half. To think they were mentioned preseason as potential super bowl contenders. The NFC East is a combined 6-19 and they still can't even compete in that sorry division. Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vol Horn 4 Life

44 yards of total offense in the second half. Man, that Football Team is really really bad too.

26 rushing attempts for the game yet Elliot only got 12. Why did Jerrah agree to pay him that much? I said it was a stupid deal when they did it, but now it's absurd. He's averaging 14 carries and 59 yards per game thru the first 7 games. Unbelievable.

4. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

The Dallas Cowboys were my 2nd true love in football, after the Longhorns, growing up. Much like the rise and fall of a relationship where you can't wait to spend every moment with her in the beginning and by the end you're even irritated by the way she chews her food, I fell completely out of love with the cowboys a long time ago.

I know nothing about the team or organization any more. I don't even know who the coach is. I'd said a long time ago I'd support the team again if Jerry Jones ever gave up control (yeah right) which basically means whenever he dies. However, I'm not so sure. Who takes over Dallas when Jones is no longer in the picture? Is it his son or something? I'm guessing his son has been sitting next to him helping make bad decisions and running that team into the ground?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

They are basically scouring the want ads for healthy offensive linemen at this point.

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am sorry Gilbert will likely play there now
    Behind that pathetic OL

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

I haven't watched a game in years, but I oddly find myself looking at stats and the game trackers. I guess I'm still curious.

8. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Pathetic. What a waste of three hours to watch that one.

9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

From the snippets I observed on NFL RedZone coverage, I was very glad the game was not available in the Houston area.

Getting a quality replacement for Dak is something that just saw the price go way up compared to if they had done something prior to Dalton's first start. And now with Dalton concussed...

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Dalton was the quality replacement for Dak. Yeah, it doesn't look good now, but he was a better option coming into the season than the vast majority of backup QBs out there.

11. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Coming INTO the season, I would agree. After last week, no I don't agree that he was the 'quality' backup that the Cowboys and fans thought existed. And after being knocked the eff out, those with QB's to offer can jack the price...

He has not shown the mobility needed to be productive against that sieve of a MASH unit that Jerry calls an offensive line. They have the offensive part right though...as in putridly offensive.

• Like Like x 1