Spell checker

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by lhbruleshalftime, Aug 19, 2014.

1. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

Geez, doesn't someone at the 40 acres have a spell checker?

The man's name is Darrell, that's two l's.........got this email "from Charlie Strong"

Your continued support is a critical component in our efforts to provide our student-athletes the best resources to succeed on the field, in the classroom, and in life. As all Texas student-athletes arrive back on the Forty Acres this month, I ask you to consider an additional commitment to the Longhorn Foundation. You can honor our student-athletes' commitment to excellence with a philanthropic gift.

I look forward to seeing you this fall at Darrel K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium!

Hook 'em, Horns!

Charlie Strong

2. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

Unfortunately, as the world rolls over and plays dead for Twitterspeak, very few, if any, media and related sources pay any attention to grammar and the like. It only matters that you know what they meant. its lkie the Stnafrod stduy that says your brian nedes only the first and last leettrs to make a word.

3. m/

m/ 100+ Posts

I also noticed this. Too many UConn interns in the athletics department, perhaps.

Didn't take long from Bill Little "retiring" to Coach Royal's name being misspelled.

I am halfway joking... (but I will miss Bill Little).

4. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts