srsly, are you READING the VIP emails?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hayden_Horn, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

this stuff is gold! i mean, they've redacted names, but it's child's play to figure out who they are talking about sometimes.

2. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts

3. Sneezy

Sneezy 25+ Posts

haha

my personal theory isn't that his name was redacted so you couldn't figure out that it was Javorski, but that his name was redacted b/c the author was referring to him as "the Hamburglar" much like Tellus does

4. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

So yesterday when I was email harrassing some aggy buddies about this debacle, I receive this reply from one of them that is a pretty big aggy donor...
    [​IMG]
    "We're waiting for basketball to start, at least there we're a force to be reckoned with."

I WISH I could make this stuff up. [​IMG]

5. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

6. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

7. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

whoa, holy ****:

8. Superfan

Superfan 250+ Posts

Having a sister that lived in aggyland, I often get the feeling that aggy is pretty normal in their feelings about Texas, but then I find Gems like this one

VIP Email #2November 2006

9. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Milkman - that's hilarious, they actually call us "t.u." in their official reports.

11. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

12. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

13. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

I like how the author of these newletters goes out of his way in the copy to mention that "all this is confidential" or "the following info will be not be made known to the public"... gives it this aire of insider info, privilege and secrecy.

Pretty damning if you ask me.

14. LadyHornAustin

LadyHornAustin 100+ Posts

15. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

Simply amazing at how much they suck at life.

16. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

Carl ******* Torbush! [​IMG]

17. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

18. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

19. CTGA_Horn

CTGA_Horn 250+ Posts

20. gkp

gkp 500+ Posts

CTGA = golden

21. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

22. vy til i die

vy til i die 100+ Posts

23. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

Another choice bit:

24. ACE

ACE 100+ Posts

25. Les Claypool

Les Claypool 25+ Posts

The Ticket (1310) just said he profitted $37K. For a guy that makes millions. What a douche.

Do you think bookies are interested in the names on the list, who may have cheated them?

I can't believe aTm is going to deal this **** head until the end of the season. I'd fire his *** and promote Stephen McGee to Player/Coach. Like Pete Rose...without the arm

26. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

"STILL JUST AMONG US:
    He also told a story about another official whose daughter goes to A&M. He had made a few calls (or no-calls) that went against us, and not what Fran considered good judgments. He's an official that Fran respects and thinks is very good. So he told him one time that he thought that perhaps the official was subconsciously not trying to appear biased about A&M. He said the official didn't like what he said but the plan was counter-subconscious-espionage: get the official to think subconsciously about that he might be thinking about subconsciously....well, you get the gist."

Download 5, page 84.

27. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

Email 4 is epic.

The second half is messages that were sent to "Bill Byrne", but since McKenzie ghostwrote Weekly Wednesday, they all went to him.

28. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

Today has been a lot of fun.

29. LurkerintheDark

LurkerintheDark 250+ Posts

How could I POSSIBLY be surprised by Aggy behavior?
    Yet I am.

I must be hopelessly naive.

30. vy til i die

vy til i die 100+ Posts

there is something so incredibly unbelievable and so utterly satisfying about this whole thing.

the 'voice' that the letters are written in is so perfectly aggy. some little douche bringing the inside scoop on "Bevo Bits."

i'm getting a taste of what LL feels. [​IMG]