srsly, are you READING the VIP emails?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hayden_Horn, Oct 11, 2007.

1. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

2. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

I'm pretty sure that his "counter-subconscious-espionage" just made the official think Fran was more of a douche.

3. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

Wow, post something bad on texags and Mike McKenzie will get your info from the staff there and track you down! [​IMG]

Holy ****, that's scary! [​IMG]

4. CTGA_Horn

CTGA_Horn 250+ Posts

an email from a VIP subscriber in email4.pdf:"
    Very sorry this has happened. I just don't understand the mentality of someone to disclose sensitive info about their own team.
    I don't exactly understand what happened or why some media guy would be upset... I do not question anything this athletic administration does.

I found the emails to be insightful. They meant little to me other than interest/entertainment, there was nothing for me to act on
    "

5. ACE

ACE 100+ Posts

6. Tejano@UT

Tejano@UT 250+ Posts

7. NCbevo

NCbevo 25+ Posts

Shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. vy til i die

vy til i die 100+ Posts

Way to make the thread all wide, TOY [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

Has anybody heard from LonghornLawyer today? I am afraid he may have started what will become the best 4 day bender of all time.

10. Dogbert

Dogbert 500+ Posts

So McKenzie gets inside information from Fran, sells it in a secret newsletter, and gets inside information from TexAgs about the restricted identity information of anyone talking about it on TexAgs? Amazing. How sleazy can you get? The stench of this stuff is going to last a long time. No wonder Jackie Sherrill loves this place.

11. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

Check out the brains on Mike:

12. LonghornBandFan

LonghornBandFan 25+ Posts

This is gold, Jerry. Gold!

13. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

I like the comment on page 51:

14. RansomStoddard

RansomStoddard 25+ Posts

Wow, you really cannot make this stuff up. Real, normal human beings would be humiliated by it. the aggys on texags are talking about how cool they are, and what a great culture they have. Just, wow [​IMG]

15. WideHorns

WideHorns 25+ Posts

This is like a gold mine...literally. I don't know whether to **** or go blind.
    Too much info...too much comedy. Where do you start??
    Holy **** this good stuff.

16. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

Why the f**k would they publish all of this crap on the net?

Those phone records.... is that Fran's or McKenzie's direct line or cell number?

17. bluto

bluto 500+ Posts

i think its gonna take a few days for everybody to sort through all of this, and each step of the way is gonna be allsome. i dont think we understand the greatness of this

18. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

19. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

20. goosehorn

goosehorn 500+ Posts

I have no idea where it is, but there was some story about how some guys dressed as terrorists and came into a team meeting, tying some guy up.

Also, there is a story about how some person working for the athletic department made an animated gif of Stephen McGee handing off to a guy who was eating a bunch of food and so he didnt get the ball.

Im going ot look for these stories, wish me luck.

21. AppealsLaw

AppealsLaw < 25 Posts

Thank you Lord for letting me observe this in my lifetime. Unimaginably hilarious. [​IMG]

22. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

"We are Trojans..." [​IMG]

McKenzie seems like a nimrod tool. Was he going to write Fran's biography in crayon? Jiminy!

23. EEE

EEE 250+ Posts

Godspeed, goosehorn. Those would be gravy at this point.

24. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

25. MilkmanDan

MilkmanDan 1,000+ Posts

26. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

When these things came out this morning, I started reading them and was overwhelmed. I told all of my friends to read them as well..They asked what was in them, and I honestly didn't know where to start. All I could say was: JUST READ THEM. This is one of the greatest feats of aggy self-pwn3rship ever.

27. Pancho Negro

Pancho Negro 250+ Posts

these.

emails.

are.

hilarious.

28. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn 25+ Posts

This has been a glorious day.

29. Duder

Duder 25+ Posts

30. TexasOwnzYou