srsly, are you READING the VIP emails?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hayden_Horn, Oct 11, 2007.

1. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

Amazing - Franchione was a well-respected coach, with succesful stints at Texas State, TCU, and a quick stop at Bama. He moves to Collie Station, loses his mind, and torpedoes his career.

Note to next aggy coach - DO NOT drink the Kool-Aid. Tell them to sing, sway, and do spirit skits somewhere else on campus, but not in front of your players. It's your only chance..........

2. phdhorn

phdhorn 100+ Posts

Why does this:

3. RansomStoddard

RansomStoddard 25+ Posts

Okay, "ball-squeezingly stupid" is hilarious and the best description I have EVER heard for everything that is aggy. LOL

4. TheRealBizHorn

TheRealBizHorn 25+ Posts

5. mez2

mez2 100+ Posts

this is so allsome beyond some many levels

6. Wesser

Wesser 1,000+ Posts

I have taken one thing from this whole beautiful episode: never in our lifetimes will we again see a person and employer be so perfectly matched for one another than Fran and aggy.

7. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

I would like to personally thank aggy for making my Friday morning tolerable. I will have no productivity today.

[​IMG]

8. GibDaddyHorn

GibDaddyHorn < 25 Posts

9. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

Used2b: yeah, those emails were "mesmerizing."

Seriously, McKenzie was trying to track down "97" with help from Texags.

10. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

These newsletters provide a bottomless fount of sig material.

11. 007 373 5963

007 373 5963 100+ Posts

best rival ever.

12. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

The Link

And damage control begins...

13. miguelito

miguelito 250+ Posts

The nice thing is that I can be reading pdf's and emails all day, and it will look like I'm working! Thanks, Fran!

14. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

In fairness to Texags, I believe Brandon. I have had to deal with him a few times, and he has always been a straight shooter. I doubt they released anything they shouldn't have. [​IMG]

15. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

16. MrX

MrX 25+ Posts

17. ACE

ACE 100+ Posts

18. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

19. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

you know, I just had a thought, since txags was working so closely with aggy athletic dept it seems that they may be seen as a quasi official offshoot and agent of said aggy atheletic department, and with all the racist and sexist hate speech that constantly goes on on texags that is NOT policed for this might open up aggy u to multiple lawsuits and criminal prosecutions for said hate speech. I think that it would be hilarious if some of the bile that brandy over there constantly spews would cause aggy u to get it in the neck legally.

20. Pimpology

Pimpology 100+ Posts

Poooooooooooooor Aggy!

21. Tejano@UT

Tejano@UT 250+ Posts

22. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

on email 6 it says that the aggy team weather forecaster is a prof at UT Austin... hope he gives them some just advice [​IMG]

23. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

also looks like aggie is about to undergo a round of drug testing...

24. Used2btexaslover

Used2btexaslover 250+ Posts

This "page 1" stuff on the TexAgs threads is so annoying.

25. bluto

bluto 500+ Posts

pip,
    good ole Troy Kimmel (who else could it be). the feds are gonna bust in on his weather/climate course.

26. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

This has to be one of the most incredible NCAA self-destruction feats of all time. The aggy "powers-that-be", in their overzealous fit or rage to expell Coach Lil Debbie from their payroll, have literally kicked in their very own house of cards. This investigation has (and will continue) to expose just how immorally corrupt these bozos are in their attempts to field a competitive Div-IA football team. [​IMG]

This may actually finally put them on the same cheatin' ground as blOwU, Miami and perhaps finally give SMU something to smile about.

Gig'em Franny, Gig'em like you oughtta!!!

27. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

hey since the guy who was fired was only doing his job and what he was told to do.... can he sue his boss, aka fran for firing him?

28. vy til i die

vy til i die 100+ Posts

employment at will

29. danthehorn

danthehorn 250+ Posts

30. wildcat09

wildcat09 100+ Posts

There's got to be more gold buried in these emails! C'mon guys, I need more **** to laugh at.