srsly, are you READING the VIP emails?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hayden_Horn, Oct 11, 2007.

1. clandestine

clandestine 25+ Posts

I think the greatest benefit of Hornfans is that I don't have to do any work to enjoy all of this. Thanks to everyone for reading through all of these emails and posting the highlights. Anyone want to do my law school homework?

2. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

Sig Check

3. AppealsLaw

AppealsLaw < 25 Posts

Sure Clandestine. The answer in Professional Responsibility class is always, "disclose."

Too bad that hasn't worked for aggy in this instance.

4. phdhorn

phdhorn 100+ Posts

Damn 13evO, you beat me to it! I was going to make a sig outta this after I read it but I didn't get to it until now!

Oh well, to the victor goes the spoils. At least you have an impeccable sense of humor! [​IMG]

5. suttree

suttree 500+ Posts

Sig Check.

6. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

I recommend aTm exit the Big XII and become an Independent. Perhaps remove the word "Texas" from their school name.

They wanted to be so unique... now they are. Uniquely weird. Austin just lost the title.

7. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

8. suttree

suttree 500+ Posts

New Sig Check

Coach Tran!!

9. Mrmyke709

Mrmyke709 1,000+ Posts

Destroy all copies of the original message...

[​IMG]

10. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

11. CTGA_Horn

CTGA_Horn 250+ Posts

one other thing to point out- the newsletter talks about going "to the coaches" to get the information. Were the other coaches a part of this? Did Fran ask them (A+M employees) to contribute to his unreported scheme? This is another whole can of worms.

12. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

I think it's common knowledge that McKenzie had access to coaches' meetings. [​IMG]

13. HornOnTheBayou

HornOnTheBayou 250+ Posts

OK, now, sig check

14. hollisdude

hollisdude 500+ Posts

^
    ^
    ^
    Dude - that is awesome. Not only was Fran and McKenzie acting like children with that theme scheme, but they even go and f**k that up with the Trojans reference. Damn, man that is some funny stuff.