State Final Game-CC vs DeSoto

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by flash34, Mar 7, 2021.

1. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

I think this game deserves its own thread. Especially since we now have 5 days to analyze to the nth degree. I’ll start by asking if CC has the inside game to at least compete with DeSoto’s front line that goes 6’-4”, 6’-4”, 6’-3”?. From looking at the pictures, it appears CC has one or more bigger girls. Can they neutralize the inside game”. Kendall Brown of DeSoto led scorers with 17 points saturday, so you can’t ignore their guard play. But I think you have to at least have enough inside game to play with DeSoto. Anybody that’s seen CC.....what say ye?

2. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

Cy creek has the size to defend but their post won't be a scoring threat against DeSoto. This will be an interesting game to watch due to both teams being completely opposite on who they rely on in terms of bigs and guards. Kyndall is going to have to come out firing from deep in this one. Should be a good game

• Like Like x 1
  3. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

Is this game going to be on TV? Time?

4. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

7:00 pm thursday. I believe FSSW but havent seen that for sure

5. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

The 5A-6A girls and boys championship will be televised on FSSW. If you're like me and you have dish network who has blocked out FSSW then the games will also be streamed on the Texanlive website.