Steve Sexton- Norman, Oklahoma

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 4, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Don't have a link just yet, but please tell me some of you saw this goon's letter to the Statesman today. [​IMG] This guy is an IDIOT of the highest magnitude.
    I'm working on a link, but he basically has written a letter advocating the use of computers, and his logic is completely flawed. I wonder what his letter to the Austin
    American Statesman would have said had it been the "objective" computers that had given the Horns the nod over OU....

2. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

we're all whining about the Letter to the Editor now? My oh my.

3. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

When anything Steve Sexton of Norman, Oklahoma writes makes a difference, I will start worrying about what he thinks.

4. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

5. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

I'm not whining. I'm saying that it's ridiculous that a Sooner can actually convince himself that he believes the crap coming out of his mouth. I can't find a link, so I'm just gonna type the letter:

6. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

7. Valmy77

Valmy77 1,000+ Posts

8. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

9. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

I think the real story here is that a letter got written at all.

10. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

Steel Shank > King of the Internets

11. Earl_Worshipper

Earl_Worshipper 100+ Posts

12. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Who gives a rats *** what Steve Sexton thinks or is whining about.

On the other hand, all this whining is making Steel Shank hungry for a sammich.

13. Rusty Horn

Rusty Horn < 25 Posts

Two things:

1. If the computers would first look only at in conference games I think we'd be ahead of OU (it would be very close). Should out of conference games determine who goes to the CCG?

2. If it were solely up to the computers (the voters removed from the BCS rankings), we would likely have a rematch vs OU (assuming a Florida win vs Bama).