Student tickets for Tech

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by bdog33, Jan 26, 2008.

1. bdog33

bdog33 100+ Posts

How do u print (or get) your tickets for the game tonight as a student? link?

Any help would be great [​IMG]

2. bdog33

bdog33 100+ Posts

I was just talking w/ a friend and he said something about there not being a line to scan your card for tonights game? or all the student tickets are sold?

3. Officer_Cartman

Officer_Cartman 100+ Posts

I have stampede, but from what my friend says, you can request student tickets online a week or so in advance. If you don't you have to wait in line at the box office before the game, and for conference games there might not be any left by then.

4. bdog33

bdog33 100+ Posts

Anyone know what time the box office opens?

5. DJDJAJGJ

DJDJAJGJ 250+ Posts

What if you don't have the sports package? Can you buy an individual ticket for this game?

6. Horn37

Horn37 25+ Posts

They don't scan IDs at the game anymore. You either have to print out a ticket from texasboxoffice.com or go wait in line for a ticket. I highly recommend you print one out, the line for the Colorado game was ridiculous and most of them did not get in.

7. bdog33

bdog33 100+ Posts

where do you print them? link?

8. Horn37

Horn37 25+ Posts

Go here and click on student tickets, enter your LASP info, and then go from there. You still need to show up early though because it doesn't guarantee admission, you just get to skip the long line of students who didn't print at home. [​IMG]

9. UTmainman

UTmainman 100+ Posts

So if they are sold out online...does that mean they would be sold out at the box office?