Stupid rankings

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by 2003TexasGrad, Nov 16, 2014.

1. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

So FSU jumps back to number 1 even after struggling and having to come back to beat unranked Miami, but TCU drops a spot after struggling and coming back to beat unranked Kansas. Florida State is gritty in winning a tough game, but TCU sucks because they should have blown out Kansas.

Is the committee going to keep rewarding FSU for barely beating bad teams and having a weak schedule? Last year doesnt matter. Beating undefeated doesnt matter. FSU has struggled mightily this year, and yet they are still in the top four.

I am going to be really disappointed if the committee keeps FSU in the top four, along with Miss State, and drops TCU. It will make no sense at all. Miss State got to where they are by beating vastly overranked LSU and aggy teams.

2. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

After the Horns beat TCU it won't matter. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I think TCU was 5th in both of the polls but 4th in the Committee rankings. The Committee has shown they are not beholden to the polls and I am guessing you will still see TCU in the top 4 on Tuesday night. And I am not certain you will see FSU at the top...

4. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

FSU has been squeaking by all year it seems. The only reason they are in the top four at all is they are undefeated in a "power 5" conference. The committee is going to lose my respect if they keep Miss State and Florida State in the top 4. Miss State has like one quality win the whole season.