Sugar Bowl: Ha'a vs. Uga

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TXBabe97, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

I wanna see UGa get double digit sacks.

2. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

And all we heard going into today is that Hawaii deserved this bowl game, and this shows us exactly why its ********.

They played 1 ******* team with a winning record (who was in their own conference), and they played badly against the 2 BCS conference school teams they beat.

You cant schedule 10 cupcakes a year and win and expect to be decent.

Hopefully this game will show the rest of the world why the MAC, WAC & conf USA are jokes waiting to be said.

3. hothead25

hothead25 100+ Posts

Georgia has a dominant defense. We should hold our defensive expectations around here to that standard. We've been satisfied with some pretty mediocre defenses for too long.

4. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

looks like the 1 step side toss slat is the only thing working for Hawaii right now

5. SigPi_Horn

SigPi_Horn 500+ Posts

This game is God-Awful

6. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

Dear 8lb 6oz baby jesus, make the final score be 49-3 with 12 sacks, 9 turnovers and 600+UGA yards offense

7. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

8. bluto

bluto 500+ Posts

i dont really have anything against hawaii, but i would like to see GA keep the heat on like they are playing flor. or gtech.

9. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Oh, and the beer helps too.

10. trkhorn

trkhorn 25+ Posts

This game sits well w/me. Sick of June Jones, Brennan, the dance, the hair, the trash-talking, the hype, all of it. Good riddance Hawaii, and too bad UGA didn't get to play a better opponent.

11. GunsofNavarone

GunsofNavarone 25+ Posts

It looks like Brennan could match the 5 ints he had against the mighty Idaho Vandals.

12. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

odds are 2 to 1 brennan gets arrested tonite after getting sloshed.

13. MNLonghorn10

MNLonghorn10 < 25 Posts

OVERRATED!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

14. DJDJAJGJ

DJDJAJGJ 250+ Posts

Hawaii seems like they suck.

LOL @ the commentators trying to defend Hawaii from the Georgia fans chanting "OVERRATED".

The only ones who would disagree with that chant are Hawaii fans.

15. AtlLonghorn

AtlLonghorn 25+ Posts

Stafford has a gun. His continued improvement is going to be the critical element in a national title run. If he can get the completion pct. up to between 60-65 percent and get a little better on the TD to INT ratio they should be able to make a run next year.

16. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

whats great about the overrated chant is the 2 asschode announcers saying the chant isnt needed.

********. Those ******* have been talking **** since it was announced they were going to the game, AND here at the game as well. They deserve every moment of this monumental assfucking.

Oh and I am with Mac, Beer and Hawaii getting skull ****** = good times

17. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Willie Martinez is a great defensive coordinator. I wish he was here.

18. hothead25

hothead25 100+ Posts

June Jones is so pompous. I hope he enjoyed that chant.

19. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

You think THIS game is funny? Wait til Hawaii plays in the Swamp next year.

20. AtlLonghorn

AtlLonghorn 25+ Posts

21. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

these assclown announcers are clueless- they arent challenging the spot they are challenging the CATCH- ball hit turf

22. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

and I win

23. MNLonghorn10

MNLonghorn10 < 25 Posts

k this commentator is getting on my nerves.

hes been defending hawaii's overrated asses all night

now he doesnt know if hes challenging the spot or teh catch.

send his back with hawaii so we can never hear from them again

24. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

The '07 Fiesta Bowl this ain't. Hawaii has 5 giveaways, -8 rushing yards, and 3 points before the end of the 3rd quarter. This goes to show that strenght of schedule just might matter a little bit.

Georgia's black unis look pretty good. Hawaii's silver helmets? Not so much. They should have stuck with what worked during the regular season.

I think the year of the mid-major may be coming to a close. It started with the Boise St./OU game, reached its peak with the App. St./Michigan game, and appears to be ending right now.

Although I picked Hawaii to win this game, I must admit I'm enjoying this blowout. To me, Hawaii didn't have the same "feel good" vibe that Boise St. did last year.

...and why did Georgia just challenge a play in a 38-3 blowout?

25. phdhorn

phdhorn 100+ Posts

... any figure skating on? Some of those chicks are rougher looking than this Hawaii bunch...

26. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

Maybe Hawaii is getting exposed but Mark Richt is looking and acting like an assclown - challenging that play with 24 seconds left in the third quarter and up by 35, and mouthing at Colt Brennan while they're waiting for the call.

Have a little class, chief. You're the coach.

27. hothead25

hothead25 100+ Posts

28. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

Not that Georgia isn't just pummeling and manhandling the Islander Gentlemen...

29. TXBabe97

TXBabe97 250+ Posts

In unrelated news, Leno is replaying the post-NC episode in which VY is the guest. [​IMG]

30. KC-97HORN

KC-97HORN 500+ Posts

that challenge took about 6-7 minutes.

You would think that at some point those 2 morons announcing the game would have looked at the 4th down play in slow-mo just once to realize the ball looked like it was trapped, instead of taking 6 minutes just saying that the spot (which was fine)was being challenged and not having a clue what the hell they were talking about.....