Super Regional Texas v. East Carolina

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FWHORN, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I don't know if he's a senior, but that Mackarevich guy is someone that will draw the ire of pitchers wherever he plays. "Foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, foul ball, another foul... And a 14 pitch at bat for Mackarevich who reaches 1st on a blooper single..."

pitchers really hate guys like that...

2. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Moneyball kind of player that analytics will love and managers will want. Funny that the ECU coach talked about all the first rounders on Texas and none on his own but that was a disservice to his team which was pretty dang talented.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

The ECU fan based looked like a marriage of UO and aggie.

I was impressed by their coach and players. They came out to shake our hands.

Hats off to them, that showed class after another heart breaking super regional loss.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, keeping the rugrats out of the damned house until they were called for dinner was mom's top priority!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. longhornlegend

longhornlegend 1,000+ Posts

Never saw any disrespect out of ECU players and coaches. The fans are a polar opposite as they were more like aggies or mobilhoma fans. Total asshats apparently top to bottom. Funny how when you see opposing fans talk about how gracious Texas fans are. Again the ECU team was solid and well coached. Best of luck to those guys!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

And washing the mud on your legs off with a garden hose outside before coming inside.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Does anyone remember the link to vote for Ivan?

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I saw something yesterday that indicated it was the last day. I could be wrong.

10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

thanks mc
    hope he got enough

11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

SOUTHARD