Syracuse - I am jealous

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by WashU-Horn, Mar 28, 2013.

1. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

Syracuse has the best jerseys in college. Period!

And that 2-3 is so ******* beautiful to watch. I wish my team did this, but alas our coach is a mental midget.

2. MeaHorn

MeaHorn 500+ Posts

3. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

Nothing will come out of this. Syracuse is a clean program. Boeheim has been there for over 36 years!!! And I can't remember them ever being in any trouble.

So, yes, still jealous.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

And he's got a pretty hot wife for a bald headed guy pushing 70.

5. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

So in 36 years he has won one Championship. He lost two others. He did not win one until he was there about 25 years. In all those years he has won his conference 9 times in the regular season and a whopping 5 times in the conference tourney. That's in what, 36 years?

He has a ton of wins and is said to be a great guy so I am not dishing on him. He has 28 tourney appearances. I would bet that if Barnes were here that long he'd equal that. I don't know about the titles because he would have over a decade to do it.

Don't think for a second that the Cuse has not had lean years. When living in D.C. and NYC I came across plenty Cuse fans. Some were calling for his head in various years, they wanted him to go. Fickle is a shared human trait but when accompanied by dumb and bitter it is tedious.

6. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Here you will see several NIT appearances complete with first round outs. Also you will see many first round outs in the NCAA tourney. In there is also a year of probation. There are also Sweet Sixteen and better but that's over 36 years and counting, in a tough conference but a basketball rich area in a school where Hoops is king BY FAR.

Boeheim wiki

And now a peek at what Rick has done here in his comparatively short time. Hmm, interesting. You can stfu now.

Rick wiki

7. BV Horn

BV Horn 100+ Posts

Never jealous of Syracuse. Never been around a bigger A-hole fan base, I would never want to be associated with that.

8. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

To the resident moron:

WTF are you talking about? Are you ******* retarded? That was a rhetorical question.

Learn to ******* read. Nobody asked for a comparison of Boeheim and Barnes. You can't do that to begin with as you can't compare BE BBall to the **** BBall conference Barnes coaches in.

I am jealous of this Syracuse team and the way they execute on Defense. You would understand that if your parents weren't siblings.

Now f**k off and get yourself an education.

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I read something on an internet forum stating that people who verbally abuse others on an internet forum were most likely verbally abused as a child on an internet forum.

10. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

Pity you believe everything you read.

[​IMG]

11. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

cold air affects those not tek savvy.