Tailgate - FRIDAY AU 12 - TOLBERTS! - CANCELLING DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by WorsterMan, Jul 20, 2022.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

So, I'm terribly sorry we didnt have a quorum at Tolbert's tonight to discuss Sark II, recruiting, individual players, how much ou sucks, etc....

Who will be starting QB vs. ULM???

You didn't ask, but I suspect Ewers will start!

What say you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Both will play, so I believe who starts could be a coin flip. Who is playing the last two minutes of the first half and the first two minutes of the second half will probably be more telling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Only one Jag? What a slacker...

Why, I hear we have members around here with more than that...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

If they do it is so that they still will be seen driving one when the other is at the dealer being worked on.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Tsk, tsk...sounds like you haven't heard...Lucas the Prince of Darkness has not been involved for several years.

The low mileage one recently hit 80K and the other two are north of 180K miles. Very little service required in the time of ownership...aside from tires and routine oil changes.

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

mb,

Have those things bronzed. Mine was my favorite ride ever but had a $6,000+ overhaul at 28,000 miles. Then there was always the problem with the shifting lever coming detached.

7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Kinda of like the BMW 540 that I had. They had to put a new engine in it every 10,000 miles. It seems the early 4 liter V-8s we're made for European low sulfur gas. The sulphur content in the US at the time was greater. To BMW's credit, they never bitiched even after the third obe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

pu$$y

sorry ladies :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Looks like I made it through relatively unscathed, aside from not getting a Tolbert's fix.

I knew nothing processed on Friday night, but one never knows that those weekend auditors will try to do. But, at least as of this morning, there are no pending charges on the card that was used for the reservation.

• Like Like x 2
  10. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Good news, mb227. Sorry the Tailgate was cancelled - assume WorsterMan will set up another date for us to meet at Tolbert's sometime this fall. See you then!

• Like Like x 1
  11. WorsterMan

In 2021, I believe we had an October tailgate that was pretty well attended.... maybe we can shoot for a Friday in Oct. or the weekend the Horns play BYE?

We will see...

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

BYE is always a stressful week...especially since they will be coming in undefeated again this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. WorsterMan

Yes, BYE is always undefeated and always fired up for the Horns !!!