TCU QB to be suspended??

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by OrangeChipper, Aug 3, 2012.

1. OrangeChipper

OrangeChipper 1,000+ Posts

The Link

Looks like he was involved after all maybe?

So other players have been suspended. You're not gonna do anything about your starting QB who was roommates with the arrested guy and has admitted to the police that he used x and cocaine?

Or is this all to do about nothing?

2. misirlou

misirlou 250+ Posts

I'm guessing he is not going to be suspended at this point if he was not suspended on February 1st when Patterson knew that he failed a drug test.

3. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

I'm guessing you're guessing right. [​IMG]

4. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

Wow ... meth, cocaine, and ecstasy?

Patterson should catch major heat for this.

5. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

That was the scuttlebutt up here at the time arrests were initially made. It'll be interesting to see if Patterson does anything to his starting QB. He certainly should to be consistent.

6. RooskiHorn

RooskiHorn 25+ Posts

What? Drugs at a "christian" school? Tell me it isn't so! ............................................ Yeah, right!

Texas!!! Fight!!! [​IMG]

7. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

I had thought Patterson would have lowered the boom on the QB, but like Stoops he is picking and choosing who gets punished.

8. horn4jc

horn4jc 1,000+ Posts

9. OrangeChipper

OrangeChipper 1,000+ Posts

I'm aware that he wasn't punished back when this all went down. But NOW... that everything is public... Will there be pressure to punish the rest that failed the drug tests, too?

Before it was conjecture. Now we all KNOW> Further, it was his roommate that was in trouble.

I just can't imagine a UT player not getting at least some kind of suspension for testing positive for drugs.

10. cochamps

cochamps 2,500+ Posts

TCU will get more scrutiny now that they are in a big boy conference. Patterson won't suspend him, but this will hang over the team.

11. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

TCU hasnt been a Christian school for some time. They have a small divinity school, but there have been many efforts to shut even that part down. Just a name since the 80s.

12. horn4jc

horn4jc 1,000+ Posts

13. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts