'Tellus to the Giants

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by chango, Mar 15, 2012.

1. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

Good riddance, you piece of ****. Still calls Colt "Cart" in interviews.

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

It annoys me how shy you are and how you mask your feelings. Out with it. What is your opinion of him and this situation. Don't be such a *****. Out with it.

[​IMG]

3. RW4

RW4 100+ Posts

Agree with the OP. What a waste...

4. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Another wasted cowboy
    draft pick. SHOCKER AND GOOD RIDDANCE!

5. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of which, yer boy Roy (the evil one, not the douchey one) was on Pawn Stars Texas the other night. He seems like a pretty nice dude and was cool to the guys who went by to see him about some things he may have autographed. If interested I can send you a link, scumbag sooner cheater.

6. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Bit of a bust for sure; my guess is that the Giants nabbed him to get a better idea of the Cowboy coaching tendencies.

As for his remarks about Colt, so he is a rivalry piss pot. I don't see why that is any worse than Bill Bradley saying he'd rather have a sister at the Chicken Ranch than a brother at AnM. Which we all think is the heighth of wit. Don't we?

7. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Their is a big difference between an indifferent remark by Bradley and one by Bennett that refers to an intentional attempt to injure a player.

That attempt was successful and the player that did it should have been suspended for more than the last few seconds of a game.

Their is nothing funny about about intentionally injuring any player for any team. Hard hitting is part of the game and should be, but this is not.

The Link

So in comparison the "bounty hunting" in the NFL should be ok too, sure doesn't look that way to the NFL execs and most of the general public.

8. horn4jc

horn4jc 1,000+ Posts

I wonder if he texted Perrilloux "Giants holla!". Perrilloux is in the practice squad.

Giants roster

9. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

NYG is a good place for the big, slow dumbass.

Never contributed squat at Dallas, other than those bad Papa John's commercials w/ Jerrah several yrs ago.

10. Bye Week

Bye Week 250+ Posts

"Bit of a bust" <------ Front-runner for understatement of the year award.

11. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

LOOP. . . . .DAMMIT! LOL

12. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Well, cheater scumbag, do you want the link? It's pretty cool and again, he comes off as a really nice guy. I don't know if you watch shows like Pawn Stars or Storage Wars.

13. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Dammit, I meant Storage Wars Texas, not Pawn Stars. My bad.

14. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Good riddance to Fartsmellus.

15. SHS1984

SHS1984 250+ Posts

If that does not work out for 'Tellus, he can always go to the NBA. [​IMG]

16. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Come no loop. all horn fans secretly have some love for superman. he destroyed Chris before he had the chance to implode. :)

17. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I said he seems like a nice dude and came across well. What more do you want? Wings?

18. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

When Bennett passes on and they perform the autopsy, they will find a very small brain in his head.

19. Sip94

Sip94 500+ Posts

Like a BB in a shoebox.

20. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

id like some wings

tellus is exactly who he was in college. great blocker, but lazy on the receiving end.

he wants to be considered an elite TE but doesnt want to put in the work to get there.