Terrorism in Nashville

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Dec 25, 2020.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Strange day here. I heard the explosion as I was about 3 miles away. The weird thing is they were shooting weapons before in an apparent attempt to draw law enforcement to the area, then started broadcasting that a bomb was about to go off. Nobody was killed and only minor injuries, but all 911 communication systems are out throughout the area and into Kentucky.

This seems to be calculated and not a random idiot. I’ve pulled weapons from the safe. Hopefully they won’t be needed.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I just hope they are wearing their masks. Sure would hate to think what could happen if they aren't.

Otherwise, I just hope hope they die on Jesus's birthday because the world would be better off.

3. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Here is the DA Mayor of Nashville being interviewed about it. Notice his attitude and the fact he is not wearing a mask. He has literally killed our economy due to Covid restrictions.

• poop poop x 1
  4. horninchicago

He's a Democrat, so the media will defend it as trying to calm the public and quell any panic or fear. Imagine if he was a Republican answering like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

They shut down BNA outbound flights but not inbound. Seemed like a strange choice. Any thoughts as a pilot?

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Damn, this looks like a weird attack.

7. horninchicago

I can't tell.

Sorry, "Airplane" reference.

Can only guess trying to prevent the perps from escaping by air.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Next 4 years you are going to see a lot of out of touch liberals. Can’t distract by blaming racism or whatever on Trump.

9. horninchicago

You kidding? They will blame everything for the next 4 years on Trump's "rhetoric". That is the catch all in this sort of thing. Not their behavior.

10. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Yes weird attack, looked like a small motor home. Then broadcasting a warning there was a bomb.

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wow nash
    That Mayor is stone azz wierd

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Here is the warning.

13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Very weird. If you're trying to kill people, why issue a warning? And if it was issuing warnings, did anyone get a license plate or VIN and identify the owner of this thing? My guess is that this was done by some lunatic - probably not a Muslim terror attack.

14. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I don’t think it’s Muslim by any means. This is a domestic terror incident. It could be extreme left or extreme right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

"out of touch" kind of defines "liberal."

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

6721, dead on.

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

At some point these two converge.

18. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Not sure I understand your point, but this seems more like Unabomber type situation to me. Some ideology that is anti government or specifically targeted infrastructure for some other reason. Maybe part two failed yesterday or maybe more is coming.

19. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

I think you issue the warning to get average joes away and cops present to the blast area.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Muslims have never cared about killing civilians

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Has everyone seen the latest and greatest conspiracy on art, dominion, etc. FFS we will go straight to hell.

22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The conspiracy theories will likely go on forever. That is a combination of this guy showing no real signs of problems (so far), no apparent manifesto and the fact the FBI has lost credibility with 50% of Americans due to James Comey’s Russia investigation.

I want to see proof he acted alone and was not forced into doing it. The sophistication and magnitude of what he did seems beyond his capabilities.

23. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Everybody wants to be famous for something even if it is for blowing yourself up.

24. horninchicago

He was the village idioit.

:fiestanana:

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am no expert but wonder why the loudspeaker announcements kept on after the blast occurred.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

She should have told the FBI she thought he had a "noose" hanging from his garage door handle - they would have sent a full team to investigate

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2