Texags, Ag Tags, and verifications

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by NB_LONGHORN, Dec 17, 2015.

1. NB_LONGHORN

NB_LONGHORN 500+ Posts

So after clicking on a few of the links in some other threads going to texags, I kept seeing them rip on each other for not having something called an ag tag. Curious in nature, I looked into what his might be on the subscription link:

BASIC

$4.75/mo
    or $50/year
    Dive deeper into the TexAgs community with more posting tools, private messaging, and the Watchlist. You’ll also gain access to the Aggies Only forum.
    *You will need to go through the Aggie verification process to access the forum.

Do I even want to know what this entails?

• Like Like x 1
  2. beer_dog

beer_dog 100+ Posts

1. Prove you know your way around a sheep.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

It involves squeezing testicles, community jizz jars, red asses, and burning desires.

But there is nothing at all gay about it and of you so much as imply there is they'll shake their sabres at you.

• Like Like x 4
  4. beer_dog

beer_dog 100+ Posts

Texags as officially broken, full meltdown in progress, no links are working just a spinning wheel of death.....

• Like Like x 3
  5. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

I am shocked at how they're talking about Murray. Those ags seem to love memes and they have one after the other just berating that poor kid.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  6. LtSwtCrude

LtSwtCrude Guest

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Additionally they probably have to prove they can tell the difference in a ram and a ewe, that they can properly ascertain that said potential love interest is indeed of legal age.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Desperado

Desperado 1,000+ Posts

There's no meltdown like a Texags meltdown. Pure entertainment.

• Like Like x 3
  9. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Look up Meltdown in the dictionary and you will find Texags. That website has had some EPIC, Biblical portion and very tasty meltdowns over the years:smile1:

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  10. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Now a destination for Texas elite students, Aggies do need badges, nametags and the like. Back in the old days, if you couldn't spot an Aggie at 100 yards by their haircut, you could catch on 15 seconds into a conversation. These days I meet and get to know intelligent, personable people and don't even know they are Aggies until we bring up the subject of college.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

aggy meltdown? What aggy meltdown?

• Like Like x 5
  12. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The best part of this they cannot blame Texas or LHN as this is self-immolating.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

same guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. LtSwtCrude

LtSwtCrude Guest

If you lose back-to-back 5-star quarterbacks... how far back does that set your quarterback recruiting and development?

Allen was the top pro-style QB of his class, and 7th overall recruit for that class.
    Murray was Gatorade Player of the Year and best dual-thread QB of his class.

Anyone coming in for 2016 will have to save the program immediately, no redshirt. And not another QB until 2017, who will be starting from scratch as well. Without transfers will be 2019 before fielding a senior quarterback and that's not a 5-year player with a redshirt year.

Don't forget, Vince Young's title year was his fourth year. He'd red-shirted.

So at aggy, you end up playing youth the whole time and put the burden on the rest of the team. Now where have I seen that before? :rolleyes1:

I once saw a texags post that outlined the future titles. It was something like three national champions over the next four years (I think posted earlier this year). I wonder what that texags poster is thinking these days.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

You may be underestimating them.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

I thought about that before posting.

• Like Like x 2