Texas at Baylor 02/14/21

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Jacob Johnson, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

Fair but she also didn't have Vic or Johnnie Harris as her coach either.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Jacob Johnson

I get what you're saying but imo Andrew's was overrated in high school. She looked good against players not on her level and struggled when playing against top players. Rori is a highlight reel against anyone in the country. She went off against Raven Johnson who espn has as the top point guard in the country. I completely understand what you mean and I'm normally the same way with recruits but Rori is just different. She is like a Morgan Williams that Vic had at Mississippi state but much more skilled. I'm excited to see what she can do as well as the rest of the incoming players.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

On a cold thursday.......and with extreme interest...I read all the posts about the three freshmen next year. I think I agree with ALL of 'em in some form or fashion. In my simple mind, it comes down to whether you are an optimist, pessimist, realist or other strange creature. In self evaluation, I am of the persuasion of always being an optimist in hope for the next wave of recruits to be the best ever. Some times it is correct, sometimes it is not. However, in the exercise I have been doing for like 60 of my 74 years regarding recruiting of all Texas sports ...........it is better for me to be the eternal optimist. Keep offering wonderful observations, logic and conclusions so I will have something to marvel at. We'll assess this time next year and determine if we were right on the 2021 recruits.........while observing that the 2022 recruits are all world. So today, Harmon, Hunter and Moore are all world and will take the women's basketball program to glorious heights. Time for some NBA game now.

• Like Like x 5
  4. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

Wasn't this thread intended to be specific to the Baylor game?

5. Jacob Johnson

Lol yeah I don't even know how it turned into the 2021 recruiting thread
    :e-face-tears:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Because that Baylor game wasn’t worth talking about

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts