Texas Man: Fossils From Noah’s Flood Are In My Yard

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by Driver 8, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

http://60abc.com/texas-man-says-fossils-from-noahs-flood-are-found-in-his-yard/

Wouldn't we need a scientific process to verify the ark bones?

Self-claimed expert. I'm sold.

Blasphemy!

2. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

There's really not much difference between what these guys believe and believing that Noah ever built an ark in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

When I was a child, I used to dig sea floor fossils in the shale outside Legion Park Elementary School in Las Vegas NM. Since the sea is about 1,000 miles away from Las Vegas and a little more than a mile elevation lower, I'm sure there had to be a flood, though I'm not smart enough to understand how one flood could create thousands of layers of shale. Maybe I should contact Joe Taylor. Otherwise, when I think about continental drift at about the same rate as fingernail growth, my hypotheses (wouldn't be so arrogant as to label them theories) tend towards millions of years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Noah and the dinosaurs...that's ripe! Where do these people come from? The flood story follows the more ancient Epic of Gilgamesh of Assyrian origin. There are other such stories as well, and may be based on some flood type incidents. A few scientist have offered that near the end of the last ice age about 14K years ago, as the ice melted and water in the mediterranean rose the land bridge between the mediterranean and what is now the Black Sea broke and the area flooded very quickly. Don't have a clue if that's true, but seriously doubt the truth of Noah. The Egyptians had a flood type story as well.

5. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I found the anchor for Noah's Ark in my backyard when I was a kid in Beeville. Somewhere along the way I seem to have misplaced it. If anybody finds it, please return it to me as I suspect it is quite valuable.