Texas MNC or your candidate is President?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by FondrenRoad, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

2. FondrenRoad

FondrenRoad 1,000+ Posts

3. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

MNC

I can change the channel when the wrong Pres is speaking on TV, avoid West Mall posts, etc. I can't avoid Texas football, people I work with, On The Field posts, etc.

4. North Beach Horn

North Beach Horn 250+ Posts

MNC in Miami...OBVIOUSLY. That would be awesome, especially if we can take out Saban (again) or Joe Pa.

5. UT Spring Branch

UT Spring Branch 500+ Posts

It does not matter who you support - things won't really change - (except they will take more of my money)

Football matters - politics in for fun!!

6. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Well if Obama becomes President he will give my season tickets to some unemployed, disabled handicapped, elementary school educated person, so I am going to have to go with McCain.

7. Stuck_At_Work

Stuck_At_Work 1,000+ Posts

I love Texas football. I've been to almost every home game in the last 10 years and cheered until I've lost my voice on more occasions that I can count. I travel to away games and bowl games. Every day I wake up and log in to read the latest news on our team and then debate whether I should once again wear burnt orange to the office.

But my national pride trumps all of that. I can't believe I'm saying this... but I would rather have my candidate win the election. Obama '08 is more important to me.

8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

MNC any day [​IMG]

9. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

MNC and it's not even close.

Politicians all suck at some level, why wasts an MNC on them.

10. TexonLongIsland

TexonLongIsland 2,500+ Posts

MNC is the correct answer [​IMG]

11. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

12. softlynow

softlynow 1,000+ Posts