Texas v K-State

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FWHORN, Mar 29, 2018.

1. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  2. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

History says Texas should win the series at worse, but the trips to Red Stick and Fayettnam have spooked me on this team winning on the road.

3. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

LSU and Arkansas are much better than Kansas State. We definitely look like we will make the postseason. It is a matter of whether or not we are going to win enough to host a regional, and not be sent across the country to long beach state or somewhere. That said, the Horns still need to take care of business against kansas state. :hookem:

4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Ageed on LSU and Arkansas being better than KSU, but in one of those games in each series, the defense fell apart. I am not sure that would have happened at home.

5. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

Time: Thursday—6:30 pm; Friday—6:30 p.m.; Saturday—1 p.m.
    TV
    : Thu: Cox Channel Kansas; Fri/Sat: WatchESPN

Can someone decipher the tv viewing options above? WatchESPN I think is ESPN3, so that can be streamed to a smart tv, yes? What about that first one?

6. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

You are correct. (Also on a computer/phone/tablet.)

7. sbmcruise

sbmcruise 100+ Posts

Games 2 and 3 show to be on ESPN3.

I followed link to KU website steaming and then used smartview to mirror tablet to Roku to get that to TV. Plan to just use Watch ESPN app for games 2 and 3

8. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Road blues.

9. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Horns lose opener 5-2, will look to bounce back tonight and even up the series.

10. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

I brag about us and we promptly lose. I take responsibility for the loss for failing to manage my expectations.

11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Back to reality.

12. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Horns rally for seven, that’s right seven runs in the ninth to tie but lose on a walkoff 11-10. Not good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

We got one. Beats a sweep. :hookem:

14. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Horns salvage series finale 9-5 and limp out of Manhattan at 6-3 in conference with the best teams in the conference still left to play. Really needed to win this series to have chance at top 3 finish in conference, rest of conference schedule will be rough.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Our pitching was pretty bad the entire weekend.