Texas v. Texas Tech March 24-26, 2023

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FWHORN, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Tech’s lineup is going to bash the crap out of a lot of the pitching in this conference.

2. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Sweep over Tceh - nice start to the conference season.

• Like Like x 6
  3. STHAustin

STHAustin 250+ Posts

Way more dramatic than it should have been. But a sweep is a sweep!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Today and yesterday was basically last year against Tech just roles reversed as it was Tech with the late inning comebacks only to get kicked in the nuts whereas last year the Horns played that role. 14-0 home stand accomplished now can they take this show on the road to aggy and then Okie State for four huge road games. 2-2 or better has to be goal. :hookem:

• Like Like x 2
  5. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

6. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Another view:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Congrats on the SWEEP Horns!!!

Now let's use success and momentum to: GO KICK aggys SORRY *** ON TUESDAY!!:hookem:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  9. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

10. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

G-Wagon. I like that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NottaHorn

NottaHorn 25+ Posts

Y’all go pummel the Ags and Xerox U for me!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I wouldn’t get too down about this series if I were a Tech guy. UT has the best pitching staff you’ll face all year. Tech’s batting lineup will devastate much of the Big 12 pitching. It should be a dogfight for the top 2 places in the Big 12. Could be any of the top half teams. I think UT will be there because our pitching is quite a bit better than the other contenders. But that Tech batting lineup will keep them in the mix all season long.

13. NottaHorn

NottaHorn 25+ Posts

Thanks Chop! In my mind, this season was an incubation season from the get-go. These hatchlings have lots of growing up to do, and hopefully this weekend taught them that losing sucks and they don’t want to experience that game after game after game ever again.

14. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

A sweep - I'll take it. Tceh was ranked 14th so close games should've been expected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. George Bailey

George Bailey No beans in my chili, thank you

Their worst fears have now been realized. D1 has the Horns at #21, tceh at #22.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Texadelphia

Texadelphia 1,000+ Posts

Cause and effect - that’s what happens when you get swept by a lower ranked (unranked in this case) team. Shouldn’t be a shock - it’s just logic.

But there I go again, being logical. Silly me.

• Funny Funny x 1