Texas vs Oklahoma game thread

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Olehornfan, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I don't like OU, but out of grudging necessity I respect their program. That's where the difference lies between them and aggy. No respect for the gomers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Think of what Batman would be without the Joker. I still don't want that psychopath living in my neighborhood.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

@WorsterMan sent these over (can’t upload pics from work)

wiki.jpg
    ousucks.jpg
    paper.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

2008 didn't teach you the lesson?

Agreed.

Eh, I prefer this one that someone on HF posted many years ago, and I'll try my best to duplicate:

A&M is your younger brother. He always tries to copy you and yaps endless about his accomplishements whenever he achieves half of what you did. He instantly whines to mom & dad any time you have a fight, and blames you for everything even when he started it. He tucks his tshirt into his shorts without a belt and wears his knee high dress socks under his sneakers. You're embarrassed to be seen with him at school. He starts a club of not-cool kids who tell each they have way more fun than the other cliques, and thinks he's unfairly picked-on. The truth is he's actually got some intelligence and creativity if only he would use it instead of always making himself the victim, and he's disliked because he's obnoxious, not because the cool kids are meanies.

OU is the neighbor next door who the whole neighborhood hates. He always has his dog take a crap in your yard instead of his own and never cleans it up. He lounges out shirtless and in cutoff jorts in his front yard, which has more discarded tires, cigarettes, and beer bottles than it does vegetation. You rarely get a good night sleep because he wakes you up at 4am with loud trashy music. He's got 5 cars between his driveway and the curbside, but only 1 of them actually runs. He says he's "working on" the others perennially but nothing ever actually happens with them.

You don't like either one of them. But as fun is it when your brother gets his *** kicked because you know he needs to be kept in his place (and it's fun to see him cry and moan about his poor lot in life), it's also pretty hilarious when he kicks someone else's ***, like "really, my dorky brother can beat you up?". But there is no corresponding satisfaction if your a-hole neighbor wins a fight, and any time he loses, it's sweet justice to see it happen, and it's like "that can't happen often enough".

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Too mean?

[​IMG]

7. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

No.

8. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

If I was at his press conference where he refused to acknowledge that Texas beat him and he refused to shake Ehlinger's hand I would have said "Kyler your mascara is running."

[​IMG]

The eye black under one eye :rolleyes1:

9. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Just dawned on me that Riley is a visor boy also. What's with those dolts up there? Rhetorical question.

10. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The sun only comes from one direction.

11. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Dicker TShirts, awright x3

• Like Like x 1
  12. pluckeye

pluckeye 250+ Posts

I am having the same problem. Firefox/Mac. AdBlocker turned off. Up-to-date OS.

13. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

It happens for me occasionally too, but usually clears up after a page refresh. I also use the Tweetbot Mac client and it is sometimes slow to update.

14. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Yep. Still happening to me.
    Started after the last site maintenance.
    I refresh but it doesn't change.

15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

16. arkansashorn44

arkansashorn44 500+ Posts

get you some of that