1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Texas vs. West Virginia Tickets - Section 2 Row 33

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by King of 40 Acres, Oct 30, 2018.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres 25+ Posts

Heading to Denver this weekend for the Texans-Broncos game so I need to sell my tickets for Saturday's game against West Virginia.

Section 2
    Row 33

2 seats away from Section 3 (closer to midfield).

Seats are right on the 10 yard line with a great view of the entire field.

I also will throw in a parking pass for the Trinity Garage (Orange parking pass). Easy in and out access and walk from the Garage to the seats down Bevo Blvd.

Also have a pair of Champions Club and Corral Club passes. Enjoy the club areas before, during or after the game.

Asking $350 for everything OBO. This is face value with the cost of Donation and parking included. If you check on Stubhub my price is comparable.

Shoot me a PM if interested or reply here and I can meet you in Houston preferably or mail you the tickets once I receive payment.

Thanks and Hook 'em.

2. King of 40 Acres

Tickets sold on stubhub last night.

Still have a Trinity Garage parking pass and two Corral Club / Champions club passes in hand.

Willing to give these away for cheap. $35 for everything. Can meet in Houston.

3. HornsUpHess

HornsUpHess First Time Poster

Do you still have the parking and club passes? I am not in Houston, but willing to pay for overnight shipping to Austin. Also, happy to take anything electronically if possible. Thank you!

4. King of 40 Acres

I do but I'm supposed to meet someone tomorrow afternoon for them here locally. If they flake on me I can overnight them to you tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep you posted.