Texas vs. WVU: Game Thread

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horns11, Nov 18, 2017.

1. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

2. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I don't disagree with anything you state, but just how do we, as a school get rid of Walt? When has a school ever been able to get rid of a Coordinator of Officials? I can't even imagine the politics of trying to get it done. Of course all the other schools would be completely against it since Walt's crews continue to screw us.

3. eastexhorn

eastexhorn 250+ Posts

Not so much a bad call as bad exicution USC and Okie St, losses are more on Sam than Beck.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Run,

The other schools are bitching more than we are. There is no "political nightmare". This is the Texas/Oklahoma Conference. Walk into Bowelsby's office and tell him, "I'm going over to the stop n steal to get a Coke. When I get back, if you haven't fired Anderson, you need to be packing up your office. At that time we will discuss replacements, who will either be named Castleberry or Defee. I didn't stutter, get it done".

5. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Ok where did she pull those last 3 from

6. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

Sam threw a perfect strike in the SC game. The defense let SC score. Field goal with :30 left in regulation. Against OU, Sam scored the go ahead score very late and the D blew the coverage and left OU TE uncovered. The OSU throw was just a mistake, he obviously didn't see the coverage.
    QB's make mistakes, especially ones playing 101% to win. That's fine by me--he'll learn.