Texas vs wvu

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by easy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Wow that's a huge win....

2. ProdigalHorn

What wasn't smart?

3. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

OH S--t. Our freshman just made a freshman mistake. but we win anyway. Horns WIN!!! UNBELIEVABLE. WE BEAT A TEAM THAT BEAT US BY 30 EARLIER THIS YEAR.

This team deserves the invitation to the NCAA.

CONGRATS HORNS. WELL DONE!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Yikes, those are hideous

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Its over now
    But we should have pulled the ball out instead of going for a contested lob

• Like Like x 2
  6. ProdigalHorn

Wouldn't put that on Smart though - bad decision by Coleman and Shaka was pretty ticked about it as well. But whew.... worked out OK.

• Like Like x 2
  7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

wow, great win by the Horns in OT. :hookem2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ProdigalHorn

OK So that likely puts us in, but here's the issue. If we can't get as far up as a 7 seed - and I can't imagine that we would - a couple of wins in the Big XII might actually hurt us. We're a whole lot better off staying down as a 10 or 11 seed.

9. Gontex2

Gontex2 100+ Posts

When Gameday was present for one of WV's recent games, there was a sign in the stands that said "Carter is older than my dad". LOL

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gontex2

Gontex2 100+ Posts

I see lots of good things ahead for Sims. Kid has been a beast on the boards today.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Gontex2

Gontex2 100+ Posts

Have to give Osetkowski some credit today for hitting all the threes. Once he quit with the t/o's every other time he touched the ball, guy came on strong.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  13. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I've been critical of Shaka recently, but I certainly have to give him some credit today. Despite the horrendous start, Dylan turning it over I think 3x in the first 3 min pretending he's TJ Ford, some bad calls and of course 2 starters out and a key contributor, this team found a way to win. Not too many times can a team win giving up 20 pts off turnovers, but they did it. That was some good coaching.

I guess I have to give Dylan some credit too for making all the 3's, but his boneheaded turnovers make me want to slap him. It's also frustrating to think how good this team could be if they could figure out Texas wears burnt orange.

• Like Like x 1
  14. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

When I don’t watch we win. I won’t watch anymore games. I think we had to beat KU and or WVU to get in as a low seed. Didn’t think it would happen but Crow Tastes delicious to me. We should be in at a 12 play in even if we tank a game in the Conf. Tourney. If we win one in conf tourney we slide up to 11, maybe 10.

• Like Like x 3
  15. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

That is what worries me. Anybody can beat anybody in this conference and a loss to ISU could possibly get the Horns knocked out by one of the conference tourney winners. In other words “Beat ISU!!!”

• Like Like x 2