thank God it's over

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by BigWill, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Meister

Meister < 25 Posts

I have watched Church league basketball teams with a better offensive scheme.

Barnes continually gets outcoached and there is no margin for error in March.

2. updog07

updog07 500+ Posts

The difference in a good PF and Dexter Pittman? About 150 lbs.

As much as we love to applaud his transformation here at UT, the dude is still out of shape. He struggles getting back in transition, comitts some of the dumbest fouls Ive ever seen, and when he is under the basket instead of dunking the ball like a 6'10 person would normally do, he tries to lay it in there.

If I was in any way shape or form atheletic and tall enough to dunk, you better believe thats ALL I would do when I was under the basket. There was a point where Dex got his rebound about 3 times, I saw him try to dunk it.. but he just couldnt get up high enough.

Dude if you cant jump high enough to dunk it late in the game, go sit down. You dont need to be in there. Meanwhile, WF and Quincy Acy are laughing their asses off as they jam down one after another.

Puh-Thetic. I hate saying this, but Im kind of glad some of these guys wont be here next year.

3. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

Meister, I couldn't agree more. There has been NO offensive scheme this year. A year of watching one-on-one and playground basketball is enough. And the defense was even worse. With all our so-called talent, all of this is unacceptable!

4. houstonearlers

houstonearlers 100+ Posts