Thank you T Men

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by lhbruleshalftime, Nov 14, 2010.

1. lhbruleshalftime

lhbruleshalftime 250+ Posts

Thanks to all you former golfers, volleyball managers, trainers, etc who get T Man season ticket privileges in section 30. I sit at the back of that section, and through your support and generosity, nearly all the seats you folks hold were filled with okie st fans last night.

It's the same old pathetic story - Bellmont gives ticket priority to groups of people who don't care and don't really support the football team unless its fashionable. They won't even make the effort to find some orange bloods to sell their tickets to each week.

Hey non-football T Men - this University doesn't owe you squat once you're eligibility is up. The football alumni should be the only ones receiving any ticket priority at DKR. Feel free to rebut, but remember that your seat, occupied by someone in puke orange last night, says it all.

2. misirlou

misirlou 250+ Posts

I saw the subject, and I assumed that it was going to be about the Godzillatron spots at each quarter from former T men (e.g. Brad Shear, Tommy Nobis, etc.). Those at least were pretty cool.

Selling tickets to a bunch of Okies is not so cool.

3. greggym3

greggym3 25+ Posts

I hate to interrupt you when you're on a roll but the ticket policy for T men was changed a few years ago. Those non football T men now pay for their tickets like everyone else.

And for the record, the University doesn't owe fans like you squat.Despite the fact that you have no clue,Bellmont recognizes the past,present and future contributions of their former lettermen.