1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by BlessedVeteran0305, Nov 6, 2018.

1. BlessedVeteran0305

BlessedVeteran0305 < 25 Posts

My family and I would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to Mr. Roger Mott and His family for allowing us to make an amazing memory together to our first UT Game. This gentleman made our two boys extremely happy when he was generous enough to let us use his season tickets to the West Virginia Game. It was an experience that we will never forget. As a military family and me being gone from home quite often throughout my 14 yrs in the Army we didn't really have many opportunities to make memories like this. Now that I am retired and with the help of this amazing Longhorn's fan we were able to make one that we will never forget. You will not find many people like this gentleman and his family in today's society. I raise my glass and take my hat off to you sir. God Bless you and your family, and Thank You!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

4. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Roger and his family are treasures. Glad you and your family had the opportunity to sample his kindness and generosity. They are the real deal. With Roger, what you see, is what you get. Longhorn Legend.

:cowrose:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BlessedVeteran0305

BlessedVeteran0305 < 25 Posts

I agree completely, it was definitely an amazing experience and now our boys are begging to take them back. One day we will hopefully be season ticket holders and will be able to pass on the favor.

• Agree Agree x 1