The Aggy Show w/ the Sherminator

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by HousHorn09, Sep 2, 2010.

1. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

If you can stomach this, between the 8 & 9 minute mark, Cyrus Gray states that him AND Christine Michael will both break 1000 yards this season.
    The Link

The video of the Aggyland Football Show (w/ Mike "Snoozer" Shermy)

Actually a really good challenge is to try and make thru the 1st 5 minutes of the video where Shermy is being interviewed without dozing off. Man that was tough, didn't make it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Any way, what's the HF predictions of this becoming reality? Gray & Michael each achieving 1000+yrs rushing? Is the aggy Oline THAT good?

2. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

How could they possibly know? They have, after all, been practicing against that renowned aggy defense.

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Why, I believe they'll both have 1,000 yards before the end of the FIRST GAME.

4. sinless1

sinless1 500+ Posts

Maybe. If teams don't have a good scheme to contain JJ, A&M has the tools to make them pay. Even with that weak OL, I expect them to put up some gaudy #'s against unprepared teams, not counting the overmatched ones (SFA?) Although I suspect JJ will get enough yards himself through the ground and the air to keep Gray from reaching 1K. Only so many snaps to go around.

I put the O/U on Heisman threads on texags at 30, after a 4-0 start.

5. DVPMD

DVPMD 500+ Posts

so they're upgrading from the aggy insider newsletter that fran used to do? not as much helpful betting advice in this one.