The best weekend for pro football

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Giovanni Jones, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

I just heard someone say on the radio that this weekend with the four NFL divisional playoff games is in fact the best weekend of the pro football season, even better than the conference finals and the Super Bowl. On reflection, I find that I agree with them. Lots of football to watch over two days.

I'll be pulling for the Vikings, Texans, Ravens, and Packers this weekend. (Not that I necessarily think they'll all win.)

• Like Like x 2
  2. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Bears fan here but with so many Horns playing for Seattle and Chicago not in the dance its go Seahawks time.

3. Giovanni Jones

Titans are hammering the Ravens. Looks like I will be 0-2 on today's games.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Ravens getting spanked, hard!

Go Tennessee Oilers, er Titans!

Since the Cowboys have Home Couch Advantage during the playoffs, I'm pulling for the Texans and Titans.

5. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

SF overwhelmed Minn earlier today. Now, the Titans do the same to Baltimore. Hoping for closer games tomorrow.

6. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Really wanted to see Baltimore vs NO in the SB. Now guess I'll root for KC. Bummed.

7. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

I thought Baltimore/SF would be the best and most likely matchup. Can't stand Aaron Rodgers and just worn out on GB in general.
    I like KC with the Mahomes factor and all.
    Titans style is intriguing and with these upsets they are fun to watch..real smashmouth style and attitude.
    KC vs Titans may be a great CCG. I'd like Titans or KC vs SF in finale. Nothing against the Texas team...The Texans just name me yawn for some reason. Good football this year...I usually don't enjoy NFL as much.

8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Glad to see Baltimore go down. Don’t care much for Lamar Jackson, although he’s a hell of a talent, at least until some dB or lb takes out his knees.

9. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

"Can't stand Aaron Rodgers"... I still smile whenever I see him or hear him mentioned.... Wasn't he the QB at Cal-Bezerkley (that's for you Sabre) when it was between us an them to face Meatchicken (that's for someone don't know who) in the Rose Bowl. We got picked and AR publicly trashed Mack for whining. Then they played TT in the Holiday Bowl and got spanked. Guess they didn't want to be there after they missed out on the Rose Bowl....Georgia says hello!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

11. Giovanni Jones

I miss the first 9 minutes of the Houston-KC game and the Texans are already up 14-0.

12. Giovanni Jones

Texans up 21-0.

13. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Texans now down 41-24. 41 straight points by Chiefs.historic choke job!

• Hot Hot x 1
  14. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Houston finally answers with 7 but they still have a hill to climb.