The Bible's Satan is Dead Ringer for BO

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

I thought BO had Hollywood in his hip pocket. I guess not. Bwahahahahahahaha!

The Link

2. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

BO resembles satan in more ways than that.

3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Wonder why we haven't heard from Roger yet on this? I assume he'll have some rant about a right-wing conspiracy to disgrace the Prez.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I watched the Satan segment, but didn't notice the resemblance until the photos were posted above. Of course, I don't spend a lot of time with Fox and friends and to me, Obama seems to be notably less bedeviled by arrogance, temper, deceit and moral failings than other presidents of my lifetime --Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and Clinton -- and no worse than average among the rest of the presidents. That's not meant as a comment on his effectiveness. Sometimes being nice is not as important as getting stuff done.

5. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't know the word for demonizing those who vote against you but if there is another president who has so insulted the citizens who are not going to vote for him or who did not vote for him perhaps a supporter can tell us which POTUS that is.

Maybe the word is arrogance, maybe it is only rude .

The comparison of the photos seems silly but to deny this is a divisive man is even sillier.

7. 77horn

77horn 500+ Posts

8. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I get the feeling some of you have a real personal dislike for President Obama.

9. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

10. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I was watching the episode last night and told my family, "Hey look, Satan looks just like Obama" and everyone laughed because he does.

11. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Curiously enough there is an easy way to discern which presidents were narcistic. The ones born on a day of the week ending in a "y" all had narcisistic tendencies.

12. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

Pretty sure Reagan was born on a Tuesda

13. darius

darius 500+ Posts

14. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts