The Border/Illegal Immigration?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, May 2, 2022.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BOSD
    Just like we need to look at each arm of preventing illegals from coming we should look at all the ways we give them money. NOT just SS Which BTW the illegals are taking more that they are contributing

Take just this from the IG in 2012
    "Several different versions of this viral email all cite a recent investigative story by an Indianapolis television station, but WTHR-TV is far from the first to notice. The Washington Post and others reported on this last year when the Treasury Department’s inspector general for tax administration issued a report on July 7, 2011.

The title of the report summed up the IG’s finding: “Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits.”

The credits currently amount to $1,000 per child, and they are “refundable,” meaning that parents may receive refunds even when they do not owe any tax."
    This was for 2011
    How much do you think it is now?
    How much does each illegal cost in welfare etc?
    How much does it cost us to provide a phone and phone service?
    How much does it cost to provide medical care?
    How much does it cost the hire ESL teachers?
    How much does it cost to provide breakfast lunch and after school snacks.
    How much are we paying for illegals to get TANF SNAP?
    Look at WIC alone. This is on top of meals at school. And SNAP Who pays?
    WIC Food Packages - Maximum Monthly Allowances | Food and Nutrition Service

It would be nice IF we could save the world but we can't. and right now we are destroying our children and grandchildren 's future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Bye bye America.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

nash
    ONLY if we don't keep fighting

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Fat chance, GOP is without b***s.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Like I've said the only time the GOP establishment shows any fight is when when they're going after Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    I don't know whether to laugh or weep
    Have they not ANY news the past 2 years?

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

It’s time to send all of them to DC and Delaware. And I mean every one of them.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

iis
    Don't forget NYC. The mayor is whining for help.:lmao:
    He needs to visit cities on the Border.
    Biden sure won't

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The only conclusion we can reach at this point is the DNC is deliberately flooding the country with these migrants. When they take so much time on the Griner case (resulting in the release of a man who broke our laws concerning the dealing of arms; big irony there given many Liberals want to disarm us. This case shows the epitome and extent of the woke effect) and refuse to take the time to visit the border and see it first hand then all we can say is it's part of their plan.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

There was a city council woman from El Paso on CBS today. Her solution? Give them resources to make them all legal citizens, give them money, healthcare and jobs. It’s the DNC playbook. That’s why it is time to make them DNC stronghold’s problem. And Joe Biden can take credit for all of the fentanyl deaths. Every democrat needs to be labeled as fentanyl murderers.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I hope the people who elected that Council woman are smarter than that.

16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They are not. I know the town. I do business there. A Hispanic man who I respect, like very much on a personal level and is very successful gushes about Beto. They are mental when it comes to this stuff. There is a huge connection between El Paso and Juarez and when they see these people crossing, they see themselves. You will never convince them.

The Liberal constituency wants to federalize everything because they want free money. That's something that is said quite a bit and sounds like a bit of a joking insult. It's not. It's actually true. They don't think about the national debt. They hate rich people. They blame their lot on racism. They want the money.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

That has been their playbook for a while. Have so many illegals in the country already that people will feel like we need to "at least get them on the books" as legal. They want to get them here long enough to have their anchor baby's and then we are stuck with them.

This is why E-Verify should have been employed a long, long time ago. By Trump, Bush, etc.

E-Verify is the only answer to the huge mass that has come in the last two decades.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

SF broke because Covid funds running dry:

19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Well, if COVID has pretty much run it's course then the expenses created by the pandemic should also be gone.

What am I missing?

I think it's a blame game because they mismanaged their money so they try to slide by the idea that COVID money was general revenue money that is now missing.

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Covid was an excuse to spend trillions of dollars. Never let a crisis go to waste. Of course we got inflation as the result.

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

And like I said, now they say revenue is down when it should have been an earmark for on point expense outliers directly associated with the situation.

Fat F'n Chance.

The sick part is how Liberals just don't care. They will accept this explanation whether they actually believe it or not. They are committed to the cause.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. BrntOrngStmpeDe

Illegal immigration is the one issue the GOP has to get right and soon. The demographics may not be changing red >>> purple >>>blue as quick as the Dem's had anticipated but they are definitely changing. If the GOP doesn't shut down 95% + of the illegal immigration and figure out a way to remove many who are already here (E-Verify) then the wave will hit the GOP within two election cycles and the GOP will never win POTUS again and will have a hard time even winning the current reliable red states. The Dem's anticipated the 1st gen's would go blue about 90 vs 10%. It hasn't been that strong but it is still 70 v 30 or so. So it will take a bit longer but it will eventually turn the country purple/blue and the GOP loses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The omnibus bill will be signed today despite an obscene amount of pork, but also provides billions for border security for other countries. Guess how much for the US border? Zilch.

Lindsay Graham was just interviewed and supports it. He and McConnell are a big part of the problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Liberals are incompetent. They are activists and can only organize riots. They have mastered virtue signaling, cancelling, sanctimony and blame. They do not care about our border because they do not care about those people or the damage done to our country. They are allowing uneducated, non-English speaking, poor people to flood our country. Why? The answer is not because they are compassionate. It's either incompetence, vote buying, stacking the census as these people will be counted or abject apathy knowing they won't be voted out because their constituents are mentally ill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Because sticking your head in the sand always fixes the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  27. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

CNN

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  29. BrntOrngStmpeDe

We are paying them. it is just funneled through the UN. Since we pay about 20% of the UN budget, I'm sure we get to say a lot about how the money is spent. I'm sure this backdoor payment is not only sanctioned by Dem's but promoted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Makes keeping 420 critical to us.
    Think of the organization and people it takes to get these caravans going.