The Death Of Tony Timpa

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Monahorns, May 21, 2021.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I knew it. Doesn’t fit agendas.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Another similarity: The world is better off without them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I like your writing. You are a kinder, gentler soul on that medium. :)

5. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Making the world better one step at a time

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Humanitarian of the year!

7. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

YES!:trophy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He's generally pretty kind and gentle. Even when I think he's wrong he doesn't act like a dick. I can't even say that about myself. Lol.

• Hot Hot x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It’s not that he’s unkind or rough here. I’ve bookmarked that blog and have gone there a few times. Good stuff.

I try to stay at smart *** and not rise to dick. Try. I think that half assed comment was 95% smart assery. I should have stopped with “I like your writing”.

You’re never too dicky. A little sometimes (just the tip?) but that’s probably the right amount. You are also bipartisan in said dicky behavior. . :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I disagree with the author that it should be a surprise TT's death was never widely reported. Thanks to this forum we've been well aware of it, but it's ridiculous to think any MSM outlet is going to cover it. They would rather keep race wars going than report facts.

What is also not a surprise, but very sad, is that the masses are too stupid to dig in discover the real fact that a white man is actually more likely to suffer from police brutality than a black man.