The Easiest Class at UT is.......

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by RyanUTAustin, Aug 16, 2006.

1. ldogg53

ldogg53 500+ Posts

gotta give more props for the Kiddie Lit class...

mine was on Wednesday nights for 3 hrs... and yes the scenery was glorious.. it is 70% hot sorostitutes looking to earn their MRS.... a buddy and I took that class and we'd go for the first half of class... flirt with the ladies during the 30 minute break we had... then just stay at the Union and drink beer and eat Wendy's... all you have to do is go to the PCL the day before the test and check out the books and read them and make basic notes as to the characters and story line... you'll make an easy 95+... I think I got a 98 in that class..

Human Sexuality is another easy A... but there seems to be a more serious attitude about it... Brownstein was a great prof but he did expect class interation and discussion...

kiddie lit was all about getting drunk and getting an A while having the hottest chicks on campus in your class..

2. HornGrandioso

HornGrandioso 500+ Posts

Physical Anthropology (self-paced) was essentially a high-school level class.

3. upset_horn

upset_horn 100+ Posts

Had Human Sex (Daley) and Kiddie Lit at the same time...
    Human Sex was easier but both were pretty brain dead.

To get an A just show up.

4. NatChampUT

NatChampUT 100+ Posts

I took Human Sex with Daley this summer and it kicked ***. She was a great professor. But, all the EDP 363 classes are filled up for the fall, which is why I took it in the summer.

5. iamhorn

iamhorn 100+ Posts

I think I got a B in Childrens Lit. I didn't think it was a blowoff. EDP 310 is hands down the easiest class at UT. Human Sex would be next. Human Sex is always full but show up to class and sign up for the waiting list. Daley will get you in if you can't on your own.

I heard Private Pilot Aeronautics turned legit after the professor retired. I have a 4.0 in engineering classes [​IMG]

6. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

Where do I find Kiddy Lit? I dont know what to look under in the registration.......

7. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

if i'm reading this thread right, kiddie lit is EDP 310.

the best thing about human sex is that it's upper division.

8. iamhorn

iamhorn 100+ Posts

Children's Lit was in LIS.

EDP 310 is "Learning Study Skills" or some ********.

9. RyanUTAustin

Anyone know anything about..."The premodern world?" That is what i am signed up for right now.....

10. iplaydrums

iplaydrums 100+ Posts

Kiddy Lit is INF322T. Try to get it with Williams.

11. RyanUTAustin

found both classes! they are packed though

12. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

there was some class called "career planning" where you just did your resume or something like that. supposed to be crazy easy.

i took daly for human sex as well. i remember we were allowed to use our notes for the exam.

has nothing to do with UT but i took a government class at ACC... the most insanely easy class ever. for the final, my grade depended on whether i brought enough napkins for the pizza party while we watch apollo 13.

13. chichantes

chichantes 25+ Posts

'93-'97 here...
    EDP 312, Career Decision Making. Other easy ones:
    EDP 310, Individual Study Skills; HIS 350L History of UT at Austin (wrote one 20 page paper); Kiddy Lit, Human Sex, ASE Private Pilot, GRG 325 Geography of Texas with Jordan; Intro Biology with Crowcroft (he passed away, but Priest was in our summer class and never went to class) Politics of Hollywood, Texas Political History with Enelow, and the Legislative simulations with Prof. May.

14. SuperHero

SuperHero 500+ Posts

Engineering Mechanics 309 with Rodin was fun back in '93. Nice guy and you could understand every word he said. [​IMG]

On a serious note, the Arch. Eng. design classes were fun. Learn CAD, doodle around, use your creativity/imagination, and unless you absolutely suck at life, it was a guaranteed A.

15. Hou-Tex Horn

Hou-Tex Horn 100+ Posts

Took'em all as well...ASE327, EDP 310, History of Rock Music, Human Sexuality, etc, etc...you can't go wrong with any of these.

16. gsoda3

gsoda3 250+ Posts

oh and let me add "intro to jazz". u have to show up to class and go to a couple concerts and get programs to prove u were there, but other than that you're good to go.

17. pghook

pghook < 25 Posts

In 1982 it was RTF - Development of the Motion Picture.

Got to see a movie at Jester every tuesday night.

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. theonlyguyever

theonlyguyever First Time Poster

Hey, I am number 40-something on the waitlist for Daley's 11:00 AM class. Are you saying I can talk to her and bypass the waitlist? What would you suggest?