The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BrothaHorn, Nov 18, 2011.

1. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

2. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Jesus.

It is one thing to be the worst President in history, but he is taking thuggery and corruption to new heights, but the press of the USA singing his praises along the way. Really scary stuff.

3. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

Uh, don't know if I would taken her uhh "analysis" too seriously. I think we now know what the A in As'D stands for. Leave it to BrothaHorn to slurp it up.

The Link

4. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

5. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Amazing that his followers just don't care. Dear Leader can do no wrong. That is even more scary.

6. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Oh my god the world is ending!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! [​IMG]

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't know anything about the person in the OP
    BUt we all sure do know about Jon Corzine, you know the man Bo calls Honorable and one of the best partners of the BO white house. [​IMG]

So MF Global is missing 600 million of its customers money and has declared bankruptcy.
    Where is Corzinne? Probably planning yet another fund raiser for BO.

Crooks stick together

8. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Just like Halliburton and friends

9. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

Mich, the way you rush to defend Team Obama, I'd say you are doing the slurping. She's a nut, but it's not every day that people shut down commodity funds. Do you have any thoughts about that? Or care to comment on how Corzine's customers were treated? Of course you don't.

You got a lil something on your chin [​IMG]

10. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

11. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

You are right about the game being rigged longer than O has been in office. What she said about Obama, could probably be said about every president except for Washington and Lincoln. Unlike OWS, I know where the main problem lies..politicians.

Don't let your politics and her politics, keep you from seeing things for what they are.

12. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG] Politico's are to blame.

Term Limits

10 years for the House
    12 years for the Senate

13. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Obama has gamed the system much quicker than an average politico.

14. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

15. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

Call it the Delta Psychosis.

The curve of fiscal disaster accelerates towards a vertical slope even as the regulators and their interference produce a daily derivitive of the curve, whose tangent line's slope is obviously greater than the foreseeable and actual curve of disaster, but by mental power alone gets promoted to reality and called a successful saving intervention of stimulus or bailout along the lines of Obama's statistic of a so called and self styled 'saved or created job'.

The clear problem with Delta Psychosis disorder philosophy is that it is totally relative to the present and the small delta of plus or minus 24 hours. If all you have to do to extend the status quo today is poof money into existence, then by all means, government officials corruptly make it so all the while utterly discounting and denying the Economy of Reality.

The system must be rebuilt on first priniciples as laid down in the U.S. Constitution. Further the system must be amneded to strengthen government's 'negative rights' and and to repeal certain government's positive rights.

The author of the quotes rightly declares putting an electoral boot in Obama's *** is a necessary step.

16. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

17. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

18. SomeMildLanguage

SomeMildLanguage 500+ Posts