The First 100 days

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Our Presidents all did the same thing every term and got screwed over by NK by playing nice. Trump stood up to NK and got the results. We can try to make sense of it by trying to explain why he got the results, but nothing matters more than he actually is getting results. This time it seems for real because the NK and SK leaders met face to face and that has not happened in my lifetime.

Yes there's no repairing the credibility of the Nobel People after they selected Obama.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

David Brooks must be one enormously stupid fucktard to not think tax cuts would work.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Brooks side does not actually do any analysis anymore.
    It's all been made very simple for them - if its something Trump wants, it must be bad. If it's something Trump already did, then the results are horrible. Their "analysis" stops there. It is that shallow. They are shallow people. I am not certain its fair to even call them dishonest anymore since they dont really look at anything. They dont examine. They are not curious. They do not take the time to learn the facts. So, how can they lie? After all, lying involves knowing falsehood. Here, they know nothing. It is 100% emotion-driven. And they are probably being honest about their feels.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The complaint was that businesses were not spending under Obama but doing stock buy backs instead. So these dummies thought a tax cut would exacerbate that trend. What they were too ignorant to consider was that no one wanted to invest under Obama due to regulation uncertainty. Trump has done both that progressives don’t understand: reduce regulation and implement corporate tax reform. We need investment to improve labor productivity which is the route to increase wages without triggering inflation

• Like Like x 1
  6. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

He is.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

This pretty much sums up the entire liberal party.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  9. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I don't have a problem with her but let's put this in context. Torture is against the Geneva Convention. Despite the self-serving AG memo that justified torture, it's still illegal in nearly every country (including the US) and a reason why the CIA was forced to use clandestine locations to do it to avoid law enforcement.

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Still fighting to fill the bench

12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

SH
    You may not have a problem with her following the guidelines laid out at the.time
    But your fellow libs clearly want to contrive against her.

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Soooooo,

Iran deal - US participation terminated
    Paris Climate deal - withdrawn
    TPP - withdrawn
    Individual mandate - repealed
    Appeasing enemies - over
    Proper balance on the Supreme Court - restored

The only part of the Obama legacy remaining that comes to mind that men can still use women's' restrooms if they are willing to wear a dress

• Like Like x 1
  14. Seattle Husker

How does it feel walking through life looking only backwards?

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The same can be said for you.

16. Seattle Husker

I'm looking forward rather than trying keep the world stuck in time. Have a great day.

Pulling out of the Iran deal is a genius move. No inspections AND no sanctions from the member nations. I see it now...when Iran is capable of a nuclear weapon the next Hannity will be proclaiming Obama was at fault.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They ARE already developing a bomb according to Netanyahu. Of course, you will counter with the MSM story that said that he's talking about an old mothballed deal from the past and he's making a fool out of himself. However, he is saying that old program was never mothballed. They are working to build the weapon already according to Netanyahu. I'll believe him and Mossad over anybody you can counter with. You still don't get it that he and Trump are way smarter than Obama and the rest of you libs, do you? Watch what happens over the next few months when you'll be wrong again just like you were about the North Korea situation.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  18. Sangre Naranjada

Winning!

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Prisoner/hostage release

----------------------
    This was the CNN guy's take on it
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Is there any evidence remaining that Obama was actually president?
    -- The murder rate in Chicago and Baltimore?
    -- The Russia-collusion hoax?
    -- What else?
    In less than a year and a half, he has been reduced to an asterisk in the history book

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Since Ronald Reagan set the precedent, the return salute from the president of the United States upon boarding or disembarking Marine One or Air Force One has acted as, not only an acknowledgement, but to honor all those who wear the uniform and all who have worn the uniform. All presidents but one have since fully and voluntarily complied.

[​IMG]

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Democrats do not trust a woman running the CIA.
    Nancy Pelosi has been out front delivering criticism of Gina Haspel over “enhanced interrogation” of terrorists.

So the WH issued a response reminding everyone that Nancy Pelosi was as responsible an anyone for waterboarding--
    • Policymakers who set up, approved, and were briefed on enhanced interrogation techniques are the ones who were responsible for the program, not the CIA’s dedicated and professional officers like Haspel who served honorably.
    • Congressional leadership, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), were briefed as early as 2002 on the CIA’s interrogation program according to unclassified documents by the agency.
    • In 2009, then-CIA Director Leon Panetta confirmed this, stating that CIA officers had briefed certain Members of Congress in 2002.
    • The Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, which signed off on the CIA’s interrogation program in 2002, determined the program’s legality, not career officers at the agency.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  25. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

"Do not trust"?

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

For a side that believes it's okay to kill the unborn they are awfully self-righteous. Also, they didn't cry very much about Obama's drone strikes(which actually killed people) . Pretty much an insane thought process.

27. Sangre Naranjada

It's not insane once you understand every policy stance they take is driven by the fundamental question: Will this help the Democrats defeat the ultimate evil on the planet - Republicans?

• Like Like x 1
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

thank you

How long before a judge in Hawaii rules freeing the NoKo hostages is illegal?

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Trump people tarmac meetings go a little different than Obama people tarmac meetings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13 Republican senators voted to confirm John Brennan, including John McCain, who now opposes Gina Haspel.
    Haspel of course worked directly under Brennan.
    Petty and bitter til the end

• Like Like x 1